Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Rise and Fall
Topic Started: 12 Jan 2016, 04:13 (5326 Views)
DrumsOfBerk95
Hatchling

I just read the first chapter and it is a very nice start to a story. I will continue to read it.

Btw, nice work on the first chapter. It was very well written.

(Did you die yet? :P Because you said you would if I read one of your fan-fics.)

Picture made by me using Pixlr.com and Google Images. Any of you can use it, just make sure to give me credit ^.^ :D
(Btw, its a play on words and a reference to Batman >.< )
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

I'm still alive... Barely. Now I need to pass out. Excuse me.
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

DrumsOfBerk95
Hatchling

When I read chapter 2, I had to read chapter 3. :D

Still good and interesting. I'll check some more later. :)

(If you passed out for the last reply, what are doing for this one? XD )

Picture made by me using Pixlr.com and Google Images. Any of you can use it, just make sure to give me credit ^.^ :D

Crystallion12

Sorry for the late reply... I just woke up from my coma... XD
Very hard work. Thanks so much for reading! Even if it is slowly killing me... So worth it.

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

DrumsOfBerk95
Hatchling

Read the next chapter. Going to stop there because if I read chapter 5, I might read chapter 6. XD Very good.

So you have been in a coma and have passed out... what's next? ^_^

Crystallion12

Huh. Yeah, this is Toothless here, Crystallion's in the hospital. She says that she tahbks you, and... I
CANT SAY THAT!! Ok, never mind, thanks!

Crystallion12.

DrumsOfBerk95
Hatchling

I read Chapter 5 and 6. You're doing a great job. Great story.

So passed out, coma, and in the hospital... What's next after those? :P