Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
'White Fury' Franchise Dragon Species Listing
Topic Started: 21 Nov 2015, 03:40 (2452 Views)
Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

[ HTTYD ] DRAGON CLASSIFICATIONS
(DATA)

(Official Dreamworks dragons)
Viking Archipelago Dragons-
Viking Classification

STOKER

Total- 8
Monstrous Nightmare, Terrible Terror, Fireworm, Hobblegrunt, Red Death, Moldruffle, Night Terror, Typhoomerang.

TIDAL
Total- 10
Scauldron, Tide Glider, Sea Shocker, Bewilderbeast, Sliquifier, Thunderdrum, Shockjaw, Sand Wraith, Desert Wraith, Submaripper.

MYSTERY
Total- 9
Flightmare, Boneknapper, Smothering Smokebreath, Changewing, Hideous Zippleback (Updated), Snaptrapper (Updated), Deathsong, Sweet Death, Sword Stealer.

FEAR (Banned, as vikings no longer fear them)

Total- 2
Hideous Zippleback (Formerly), Snaptrapper (Formerly),

SHARP
Total- 12
Timberjack, Scuttleclaw, Stormcutter, Razorwhip, Raincutter, Prickleboggle, Speed Stinger, Devilish Dervish, Hackatoo, Thornridge, Shivertooth, Windstriker.

BOULDER
Total- 11
Gronckle, Catastrophic Quaken, Grapple Grounder, Hotburple, Groncicle, Foreverwing, Snafflefang, Whispering Death, Screaming Death, Thunderpede, Shovelhelm.

STRIKE
Total- 4
Night Fury, Skrill, Woolly Howl, Snoggletog Wraith, Snow Wraith.

TRACKER
Total- 5
Deadly Nadder, Rumblehorn, Thunderclaw, Mudraker, Snifflehunch.

UNCLASSIFIED
Total- 6
Stinger, Cavern Crasher, Gobsucker, Seadragonus Giganticus Maximus, Egg Biter, Unnamed Species.
TOTAL- 67 known Dragon Species

(Fan-made)
Viking Archipelago Dragons-
Viking Classification

STOKER
Total- 17
Monstrous Nightmare, Terrible Terror, Fireworm (Originally Flame-Eater), Hobblegrunt, Red Death, Moldruffle, Night Terror, Typhoomerang, Firewing, Stink, Flame Devourer, Horror, Marsh Tiger, Flutterfire, Flamehuffer, Firestarter, Wolf-Fang.

TIDAL
Total- 18
Scauldron, Tide Glider, Sea Shocker, Bewilderbeast, Sliquifier, Thunderdrum, Shockjaw, Sand Wraith, Desert Wraith, Submaripper, Seadragonus Giganticus Maximus, Polar Serpents, Water, Darkbreather, Sharkworm, Leviathorgan, Thor's Thunderer, Winterflesher.

MYSTERY
Total- 19
Flightmare, Boneknapper, Smothering Smokebreath, Changewing, Hideous Zippleback, Snaptrapper, Deathsong, Sweet Death, Sword Stealer, Raptortongue, Electricsticky, Squealer, Dreamserpent, Stealth, Sly Serpent, Monstrous Strangulator, Sticky Stealer, Gorgenghast.

FEAR (Banned in some Tribes)
Total- 13
Arachnis, Scarer, Skullion, Rageblast, Vampire, Bloody Crocoraptor, Doomfang, Brainless Leg-Remover, Hellteether, Toxic Nightshade, Exterminator, Eight-Legged Nadder, Sanguinum Strangulare (Latin for bloody strangle).

SHARP
Total- 16
Timberjack, Scuttleclaw, Stormcutter, Razorwhip, Raincutter, Prickleboggle, Speed Stinger, Devilish Dervish, Hackatoo, Thornridge, Shivertooth, Windstriker, Venomous Vorpent, Poison Darter, Poisonous Piffleworm, Razorwing.

BOULDER
Total- 24
Gronckle, Catastrophic Quaken, Grapple Grounder, Hotburple, Groncicle, Foreverwing, Snafflefang, Whispering Death, Screaming Death, Thunderpede, Shovelhelm, Eight-Legged Battlegore, Driller, Tonguetwister, Riproarer, Rhinoback, Bulldon, Dimbruiser, Bullrougher, Burrowing Slitherfang, Centidele, Gorebluffer, Blubberwing, Giant Bee-Eater.

STRIKE
Total- 11
Night Fury, Skrill, Woolly Howl, Snow Wraith, Snoggletog Wraith, Savager, Murderous, Raven, Deadly Shadow, Silver Phantom, Giant Deathwatch, X.

TRACKER
Total- 17
Deadly Nadder, Rumblehorn, Thunderclaw, Mudraker, Snifflehunch, Long-Eared Caretackers, Flocked Caretakers, Mood, Sabre-Tooth Driver, Sky, Sniffer, Eaglefly, Slitherhawk, Windwalker, Zebramount, Hogfly, Cuckoo.

UNCLASSIFIED
Total- 4
Cavern Crasher, Toxic Hand-Biters, Unnamed Dragon, Emperor.

(SUMMARY) GRAND TOTAL- 131 known Dragon Species
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Crystallion12

Ok, I have no idea if anyone will care to read this whole she-bang, but for those who have...

That is just the Viking Archipelago, in this same thread I'll post another one which will have the 'Dragonus Kingdom's' list of dragons. And THAT'S a LOT of dragons, so get ready, people-who-read-this-whole-thing!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

That's quite the list of dragons. :D
And some I've never heard of.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Crystallion12

Well, most of them are actually from the Books; they're the same location in a sense, so why shouldn't these guys be there? If they managed to fit over at least 50 different dragon species in the Archipelago in th books, why not in the 'movie' franchise?

I've actually got a reason for the huge increase; it all links back to Hiccup, Toothless, the Night Furies, the Dragon Riders, and the Dragonus Kingdom in the long run, but basically, after the Red Death was defeated (in the White Fury franchise, Hiccup and Toothless only defeat the false queen, make her retreat and give up her rule, so Hiccup doesn't lose his leg till later in the timeline), all the dragon species who left returned, sensing the peace and figuring out there were dragon riders there now. ^_^

Crystallion12.