Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The Last Touch- 'White Fury' AU, One-Shot
Topic Started: 22 Dec 2015, 02:59 (2576 Views)
Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

The Last Touch
A 'White Fury' One-Shot

RATED - T - Contains quite heavy violence, rather extreme blood and gore, suicide, and some suggested themes along with some language (in appropriate places, I suppose).

GENRE – Dark themed – Angst/Action

(SPOILER) SUMMARY: In the heat of a unexpected attack from their greatest foes, a rider finds himself by the side of his beloved dragon- for the last time.

WARNING: This is a DEATHFIC! Don't worry, though, its not Toothless dying here... OC's, ok? Still... THIS IS A DEATHFIC! A DEATHFIC!

I DO NOT OWN HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS. THEY BELONG SOLELY TO DREAMWORKS ANIMATION SKG.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have separated this into parts, in order to save space, and make it easier to read. :D
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
A/N:
PS- I recommend reading the story first. ;)

Ok, so... What do you think? Too dark? Too long? Drawn out?

I personally wanted it to be a tug-at-the-heartstrings type of story, but I don't know how it really turned out. After all, we don't even know the characters, to be honest...

This is part of my up-coming AU, 'White Fury', and set a good 40 or so years before. [Don't question Drago... That, WILL be explained for another time... There is a good reason, I assure you] Basically, I am just trying to show how horrible the fights were, and how heavy. If you so choose to read the upcoming AU, and its stories, you'll probably wind up finding, it was a lot worse back then. There's all reasons for this and that, well, maybe not some things, but yeah.

Please, if you can, leave your input on the One-Shot, I'd love to hear whatever you have to say. :)

Crystallion12
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Crystallion12

Wow... Finally done. The story? Rather easy, but I had to figure out dragon insides... Gruesome, I know, but reasons applied. Getting the whole thing above and below? Took a bit of thinking...

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Wow :blink: what a story. Now I hate drago even more.great job writing the story. :D
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Crystallion12

Thanks so much, draco!

Yeah, if you read the White Fury AU books I've got planned.... You might wind up hating him with every single fibre of your body... Especially with the books 'Henchmen' and another, which I haven't exactly named yet... Hehe, spoiler time!

PS- Maybe I should make a system... Comment, and I reveal spoilers... Lol.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Crystallion12.

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

omg it's so expressive and sad... lovely word choices (even though gruesome)... :blink:

Crystallion12

Yeah, I was worried about the gruesome factor, but personally I say it turned out well! Not perfect, but nothing's perfect, so... Yeah. Longest One-Shot I've done so far. Thanks for the kind words! It is sad, unfortunately that's the whole basis.

However, I'm going to start a thing on here, which will follow under the lines of One-Shots, and Two- Shots in the White Fury AU- just to give the other OC's (background characters) some deeper insight of their relationships when they appear.

PS- These relationships will focus on rider and dragon! Still wrapping my head around some... things, relating romance, but I think I can squeeze in a bit here and there.

If you want to know, and would like to read the next one, I'm going out a spoiler here. If you want it to be a surprise, don't.... :) Something tells me people will hopefully like this one...
I don't think this one will be as long, but I hope it'll still receive good reactions from you guys. It definitely won't be as gruesome.... Definitely. I can confirm that right here and now. As long as everything goes to plan, I should have it up within a few hours, and it should just turn out to be cute, harmless fluff between dragon and rider.

Crystallion12.

Crystallion12

Hey, any readers, I would just like to say something here, but if you know me... Well, don't expect this to be 'quick notice'. Oh well... I'll try and be as quick as possible.

My next One-Shot I'll be posting, 'All I want for Christmas/Snoggletog is My Dragon' was intended to be released in time for Christams... But as you can clearly see, it didn't arrive quite on time.

I'm hoping it'll be up soon, but I'm a little stuck at the moment, so you'll have to let me think it out. I'm not running out on some cheap ending, not if I can help it. You guys don't deserve that kind of treatment.

Now... Part of the reason is because I've been working on another fanfic on Fanfiction.Net, called 'This Is War'. If you can spare the time, I'd really appreciate it if you could go check it out. The second chapter (technically the first chapter, because the first is a Prologue) went up a short while ago. And yes, I did attempt to get the link on here, but.... I suck at technology.

Any way... Forgive me, I was getting off topic, not for the first time.

So yeah, hoping to get this One-Shot up soon. Can't guarantee a date. No promises. Don't know if anyone actually wants to read it, if you just don't want to hurt my feelings... :( I really hate paranoia. >:( That type of hate. And this is how it ends: :'(

Well, I'm done here. I do actually have other One-Shots planned, and just say the word, and I'll work on getting my new story on here.

Laters! HAVE MY VIRTUAL COOKIES!! I think I'm going to add that to my signature...

Crystallion12.