Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
All I want for Christmas- Or, Snoggletog, is my Rider
Topic Started: 19 Jan 2016, 03:30 (2343 Views)
Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

All I Want for Christmas- Or,Snoggletog, is My Rider
A 'White Fury' One-Shot

RATED - K - Rated K, this is all (late-in-arriving) harmless fluff that I'm not overly proud of.

GENRE – Friendship/General

SUMMARY: Andrew and Iceclaw have one of the most strained bonds known- Unable to understand and grasp their feeling for each other, the Snow Wraith fears that this is her last chance to tell him the truth... (Rated K, because this is basically fluff and fluff combined.) [One-Shot]

I DO NOT OWN HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS. THEY BELONG SOLELY TO DREAMWORKS ANIMATION SKG.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have separated this into parts, in order to save space, and make it easier to read. :D
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
A/N:
PS- I recommend reading the story first. ;)

Yeah... I'm not exactly impressed with this...

Normally, I wouldn't be very late in delivering a story- heck, on Fanfiction.Net, I said I would give them the upcoming chapters in a bunch, don't ask why... Guess I just felt like it. I did that in three or so days, a set record to beat this year.

I'm so sorry this was as late as it was, it was intended to be here in time for Snoggletog, but... A you can see... It didn't quite succeed.

Oh well, I hope anyone who reads this enjoys it, though. Thank you for reading, and this is Crystallion, signing out so she can go edit my other story (Nothing serious, need to get rid of something), and then get to even more writing... Writing day. Sheesh.

Crystallion12

Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote