Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
RttE: Edge of Insanity CH2 NOW UP
Topic Started: 23 Jun 2016, 18:31 (1487 Views)
Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

NOTE: This is IMMEDIATELY following end of season 2
Spoiler: click to toggle
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:
"How many times has this kid been struck by lightning?" -Hiccup on Snotlout from A View to a Skrill Part 1

Co-caster of @BerkCast and our YouTube and tumblr
Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Alicia
Grape Master

Please keep going! It's so hard to find good RTE fanfiction! (especially with in character dialogue!!)
"You have the heart of a chief and the soul of a dragon..." ~ Valka, How To Train Your Dragon 2

Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

Thanks, I'm up to 4 chapters now, but since I'm working this summer I'd like to at least get (story-wise) halfway before I continue posting so I don't leave you guys high and dry. By that time, I'll post on fanfiction.net

(and you'll get a summary as well, since I forgot to do that here)
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:
"How many times has this kid been struck by lightning?" -Hiccup on Snotlout from A View to a Skrill Part 1

Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd

HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Please keep going this is an awesome Rtte fanfiction!!
:hiccup: <3 :astrid:
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE

Alicia
Grape Master

Rush2112
26 Jun 2016, 15:47
Thanks, I'm up to 4 chapters now, but since I'm working this summer I'd like to at least get (story-wise) halfway before I continue posting so I don't leave you guys high and dry. By that time, I'll post on fanfiction.net

(and you'll get a summary as well, since I forgot to do that here)
That's completely understandable! I'll just keep checking for the next chapters :)

"You have the heart of a chief and the soul of a dragon..." ~ Valka, How To Train Your Dragon 2

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Oh wow that was so scary and great!!! O_o Had me almost sweating there. XP Poor Hiccup. :'(
Bear the flame

Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

Hry guys sorry for the delay. I had planned on releasing this after I had gotten halfway through the series but it's a lot more than I thought and I'm close to halfway, but still not there. So enjoy Chapter 2!
Spoiler: click to toggle
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:

Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd

Team Astrid
Deadly Nadder

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SCREAMING
That was beautiful. Great job, and definitely keep going!! :astrid: <3 :hiccup:

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Great job!!! :) Except for one thing. You really could do without the language there. :ermm: It seriously is not fun. >:P But you are a good writer, keep it up! ;)
Bear the flame

Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

Heather the Berserker
16 Sep 2016, 03:04
Great job!!! :) Except for one thing. You really could do without the language there. :ermm: It seriously is not fun. >:P But you are a good writer, keep it up! ;)
Sorry. I try to keep language to a minimum due to audience age potential and no rating system here (like there is on FFN to which I don't post since I don't have a good schedule). But all in all I'll probably always have one or two words per chapter. Just everyday life of a Viking :P At least I don't swear as much as one.
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:

Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd