Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The Not-so-Grim Retreat (Rewrite of S3E6- SPOILERS!)
Topic Started: 27 Jun 2016, 23:08 (1082 Views)
Alicia
Grape Master

Okay guys, so it really bothered me in Episode 6 that the group didn't get a real vacation! They definitely deserved it, and it would have been a great time for some relationship development between all the characters. These episodes, I feel, were always done really well in Avatar: The Last Airbender (who didn't love the ep where they went to see that ridiculous play?!)

But... there still needs to be some sort of plot, and I'm struggling to decide what to do. I also don't want to have any major Hiccstrid moments, because then it wouldn't really fit in with the rest of the season... (However, I definitely want to do some scenes with just those two!)

Could people give me some suggestions for plots (an argument between characters, the twins going missing?) and what relationships they want me to focus on? (Some girl-time between Astrid and Ruffnut maybe? Geeking out between Hiccup/Fishlegs?)

I don't want it to be too cliched, like a game of truth or dare gone wrong (as entertaining as they are!) but honestly any suggestion would be appreciated!

I have started writing it, so let me know if I should post the first part below or even private message me if you'd just like to read it, I'd appreciate any literary criticism too! ^_^

Thank you, thank you! <3 <3 <3
"You have the heart of a chief and the soul of a dragon..." ~ Valka, How To Train Your Dragon 2
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote