Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The Scream
Topic Started: 28 Jun 2016, 20:53 (1296 Views)
Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

NOTE: So I had a dream about this sometime ago and it just came back to me and I'd like to share this short excerpt with you all. I intend on using it in a post HTTYD2 fanfic that I have drafted out I'm being very secretive about this part because I don't want to give spoilers away, but this always gives me chills when I think about it so I must share!

Toothless took one look at his rider and went through the same experience when he realized what he had done to Stoic. He blamed himself and let out a horrible wail of sadness and lowered his head. It was all his fault.

“Like father like son.” a gruff voice laughed. “Your new Chief is dead,” He shouted to the battlefield, “Like the one who came before! All who oppose me will fall!”

No

It wasn’t Toothless’ fault like he believed. It was the one armed man who controlled Toothless before. He made Toothless kill Stoic and he knocked Hiccup off of his dragon.

Rage replaced sadness. Slitted eyes replaced wide-teary ones. Red replaced the Blue alpha glow.
Astrid was crying over Hiccup’s lifeless body, but noticed an eerie growl coming from Toothless. She turned her head to see Toothless growling, staring at Drago’s looming figure. She had never seen Toothless this way before.

“Tooth-Toothless?” She choked out. “What’re you do-doing?”

Her call fell upon deaf ears as Toothless gained all the strength in his legs and leapt at Drago’s platform, tackling him to the top of the plateau.

“You think you scare me, dragon? I rule you. I own you. I may have lost my army, but I can replace it quicker than you can find a new Chief.”

Toothless roared at Drago in vain to shut him up, but Drago retorted with his dominance yell.

“AAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAH! You don’t scare me dragon! You don’t rule me! You have nothing in thi-”

But Drago was cut off by one of the most terrifying, blood-curdling noises anyone on Dragon Island had ever heard. All fighting on both sides had stopped dead. All dragons immediately grounded themselves and bowed their heads In fear. Men would have nightmares of the noise they had just heard. Women were on the brink of tears, scared that whatever they just heard would end them all. The youngest who had joined the battle covered their ears in horror as they did not want to die so young. Astrid herself was in disbelief that she could have had a more spine chilling experience than fighting the Red Death. It was said that the sound was heard all the way back on Berk, and even in Valhalla, the gods stopped to see what demon made the noise.

In the instant silence that followed, the few Vikings who dared look for the demon that made the roar only found Toothless standing over a body.

A body that despite being very tanned, had lost all it’s color, looking whiter than a Snow Wraith. A body that once thought it would never fear, having a look of pure terror plaster on its face. A body that, while still living, could not, would not move for fear of any following action.

Those who had forgotten were reminded why the Night Fury had earned the title as the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself..Toothless took one last look at the husk of what once used to be Drago: the dragon conquered before heading back to his rider and knew that Drago would not be hurting anyone anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just imagine the noise Toothless mad to shut him up *shivers*
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:
"How many times has this kid been struck by lightning?" -Hiccup on Snotlout from A View to a Skrill Part 1

Co-caster of @BerkCast and our YouTube and tumblr
Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Alicia
Grape Master

Agh I love it! Makes me sad to think of Hiccup as dead though... (please don't make him dead)
"You have the heart of a chief and the soul of a dragon..." ~ Valka, How To Train Your Dragon 2

mypartnerHiccup
Hiccup's Partner

OH MY THOR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiccup DEAD!!!!!!!!!!
I don't want that to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:'( :hiccup: :'( -_-
"Once a Partner, Always a Partner!"
Hiccup is mine! and Mine Alone!!
This is mypartnerHiccup signing off.