Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
My fics
Topic Started: 10 Aug 2016, 13:59 (12962 Views)
Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Hey I just thought I would post some links here to my stories so you guys can read them, in case you haven't already. ;) I have several going, one finished, and I don't know when/if I will finish the others. :/
Rise Above Tragedy - The story of how Heather met and trained Windshear. http://httydfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Rise_Above_Tragedy
Far From Berk - The Riders are captured by Uglithugs when out searching for Trader Johann. http://httydfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Far_from_Berk
Cast Out and Away - Astrid is stranded on Outcast Island... with Snotlout. >.< This is my first httyd fic, and is short, like an episode. ;) http://httydfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Cast_Out_and_Away
Enjoy!!! :D
Bear the flame
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Tuffnut'sChicken
B-BAWK!

Wow, I just read Rise Above Tragedy. It's amazing! I could hear Heather's voice narrating as I read it.
Clouds of corn <3

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Thanks! ^_^
Bear the flame

StormFly26
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

WOW :D , your stories are amazing! Rise above Tragedy was my favorite of the three, cant wait to finish it! :D

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Thanx! :s
Bear the flame

Zira Shadow
Skrill

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sister in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Say what Zira

XD XD
Bear the flame

Tuffnut'sChicken
B-BAWK!

Just read Far From Berk. And it's only two chapters.

You're killing me, Heather! I need to know mooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrreee!
Clouds of corn <3

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Lol. Killing is what I do.
Bear the flame

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Heather.......your killing me....update Far From Berk....
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw