Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
A young warrior
Topic Started: 02 Oct 2016, 08:07 (7261 Views)
fearlessastrid
Somewheeeere over the rainbooow

I'm not good with titles..this is my first fanfic!!I wanted to write it on fanfiction.net but it won't let me make an account so..enjoy!!

Chapter one

Hiccup just came back from a flight with toothless,he was expecting astrid to be waiting for him in
the clubhouse since she always wakes up before everybody else but he arrived there to find no one
but heather.
"morning hiccup"heather said as she waved to him"hey heather,where's astrid?"he asked,heather shrugged and said"haven't seen her today,maybe she went flying with stormfly"but hiccup knows that she comes back from flying right after sunrise"she should've been back by now"hiccup said.

suddenly they both jump after hearing a scream but they knew that scream,knew it but didn't hear it alot"astrid"hiccup said before he and heather ran outside and flyed to astrid's hut.Hiccup ran inside but he didn't see anyone but stormfly and something small under astrid's blanket.

"what's wrong?!"heather said as she entered the hut"I don't know,but I'm pretty sure that scream belonged to astrid"he walked over to the bed and removed the blanket.under it was a small blonde girl with two braids that are a bit short holding an axe but that wasn't just any girl that was"astrid?!"both hiccup and heather said in shock.
*to the tune of 60’s Batman theme* nanananananana ASTRIIID
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

fearlessastrid

Chapter 2:

"Who are you?!what do you want from me?!"astrid who now looks like a three year old said.
She then tackled hiccup to the ground her axe pointing at his throat"I said who are you?!"astrid said in a cute small voice,heather couldn't help but laugh.

The rest of the riders woke up and went to astrid's hut.
"Will you keep it down guys?"said fishlegs"yeah some of us are trying to sleep and-"snotlout stopped talking when he saw the small astrid standing above hiccup"since when did we have a baby on the edge?"tuffnut said confused.

Heather picked up astrid and took away her axe"this is not a baby tuffnut,this is apperantly astrid"explained heather"I demand you put me down right now!!"astrid said while trying to get heather to let her go.

"I'm pretty sure astrid was way older when we last saw her"tuffnut said"orr do we get younger when wd grow up?I'm confused!!""no tuffnut"heather said rolling her eyes"we just found astrid like this when we got here"hiccup said while getting up"if you're done talking I would like to get DOWN!!"astrid yelled"okay okay!!"heather says then she puts astrid down.

"Okay I know this is a bad time for this but I really want some breakfast!!"snotlout complained"no!!I'm not going anywhere with you people!!"astrid said as she folded her arms and sat on the floor"this is going to be a long day..."heather whispered to hiccup.

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Lolololol XD
KIU! :D
Bear the flame

fearlessastrid

"Okay astrid,I'm hiccup and I'm a friend I won't hurt ya"hiccup said to astrid"you can't hurt me!!I won't let you!!"young astrid said"okay I'm heather and unless you act nicer you're getting your axe back"heather said as she showed astrid her axe"fine"muttered astrid and stood up"now give me my axe"she jumped to get her axe from heather's hand but heather raised it"not yet...after breakfast"heather said.

Snotlout walked up to astrid"hello there!I'm snotlout,try not to fall for me cuz..you know...you're way too young for me and-"snotlout didn't get a chance to finish his sentence because astrid has punched him in the face"OW!!"screamed snotlout.

Astrid stuck her tongue out at him then ran out"astrid no!!"hiccup yelled.

The hut is above the ground so hiccup was afraid she might fall.they heard a scream from outside as astrid came running back inside and hugging hiccup's leg"why are we not on the ground?!"yelled astrid"because we use our dragons"hiccup explained"now come on-".

"wait you didn't introduced us yet!!"tuffnut interrupted hiccup"fine..this is fishlegs"hiccup pointed to fishlegs who just waved"he looks like he ate an entire yak farm!!"said astrid"astrid!!be nice!!"heather said as she glared at astrid"but it's true!!"said astrid"it's fine guys"said fishlegs who was a bit hurt.

Hiccup sighed and pinted at the twins"and they are-""muttonheads"interrupted astrid"they look like they're muttonheads"heather glared at astrid again. Astrid saw it and kept quiet"personally I think tiny astrid is worse than big astrid"whispered tuffnut to his sister who just shrugged.

"Okay now that you know everyone can we please go to get breakfast?"hiccup asked astrid since he was also getting hungry"how?we're above the ground!"astrid said"you can ride with me"hiccup said"wait...what are we gonna ride?"asked astrid who was a bit scared of it.suddenly toothless came into the hut and stood next to hiccup"him"hiccup said.right then astrid screamed"NO!!"

"Why not?"asked hiccup"I'm not riding that thing!!it's big and....scary"said astrid backing away from toothless."oh come on he won't eat you or anything will ya bud?"hiccup asked toothless who gave astrid a gummy smile"no!!"astrid refused ro ride him"ok looks like I have no choice"hiccup said then he picked astrid up and mounted toothless"no put me down!I don't wanna ride a dragon!!"astrid yelled.

Then all of them flew to the clubhouse while astrid screamed all the way there"thank thor we don't have to hear that anymore"fishlegs said as meatlug landed infront of the clubhouse.(wow this is really long!!)

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

(Sounds like Double when he was a baby XD!)
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw

fearlessastrid

chapter 4
Astrid got down from toothless feeling dizzy even though it was a 3 minute flight"I'm never getting on that thing again!!"she yelled.

toothless was offended that she called him a thing and he looked at hiccup"sorry bud"he apologized to his friend even though it's not his fault,"astrid toothless is not a thing!now come on everyone is starving here!"he said to astrid"I've already made breakfast"said heather"although by now it's noon"commented fishlegs"I'll feed astrid!"yelled snotlout"what?!NO!!I can eat by myself!"astrid said glaring at snotlout"and it's your turn to guard the island so take your food and go to the watch tower"said hiccup"but-""snotlout,watch tower NOW!""fine!!"snotlout figured that he can't change hiccup's mind and went to the watchtower with his breakfast.

They went inside the clubhouse and hiccup made astrid sit down next to him"now astrid you will eat all your fish,okay?"he said to her"but I want CHICKEN!!"she complained,Tuffnut gasped"how dare you?!we do not eat poor creatures around here!!"he said standing up"isn't the fish a poor creature?"said ruffnut"oh right"said tuffnut as he sat down again.

"Astrid we'll have chicken for dinner I promise just please eat your fish!"begged hiccup"NO!!I want chicken and I want it NOW!!"she yelled"ASTRID!!you will sit down and eat your fish!!or I'm taking ur axe again!!"heather said a bit annoyed,astrid quickly sat down and began eating"how are u so good with children?"asked fishlegs"I have experience"she said.

After breakfast which by now is lunch hiccup and heather took astrid for a flight but toothless went less fast this time and flew up to the clouds.Astrid was amazed by all the clouds and the sky,she hugged hiccup and smiled,he smiled back at her then he remembered the first flight with astrid."he's not that bad"she said,toothless was glad that she stopped calling him a thing"his name is toothless"hiccup toled her"right,toothless"she smiled and patted toothless.

Heather smiled knowing that astrid is still herself..well maybe a bit more stubborn..even though she's a bit younger now"let's get back,you can play with me while hiccup completes what he has to do"she said
"It's okay heather,I got her"hiccup said,astrid smiled she actually liked hiccup now.

Deleted User
Member Avatar

Yes, I love Tuffnut's reaction to the idea of eating chicken! :) <3

fearlessastrid

I knew u would ;)

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Wow.....this has been abandoned for a while, Astrid, could you continue the story?
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw