Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Lost Dream Awakened
Topic Started: 06 Oct 2016, 14:44 (2230 Views)
Deleted User
Member Avatar

So I had this idea for a story, a sort of parallel universe, where one tiny, incidental detail shifts the whole story. After awhile, I realized that I could make it work in the same universe, still keeping everything accurate to the franchise, or at least not disproven (so, either canon or head-canon).

I will admit that Snotlout being Hiccup's cousin isn't mentioned in the movieverse, but it kind of makes sense. If Stoick and Spitelout were half brothers (same mother, different fathers, thus a different last name), that might explain why even though they argue so much, Stoick never took extreme action against Spitelout. Sort of, a rivalry between them, where they dislike each other, but don't hate each other. It might also explain why Spitelout wants to prove himself to Stoick in the one episode of RttE. So that's what I'm going to accept unless it's proven otherwise.

I'm going to put the story online today or tomorrow. Until then, enjoy this "trailer" I made for it. 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBqw7Ue ... e=youtu.be
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Sounds great!!! Amazing job with the trailer! :blink: :D Can't wair for it!!! :) Are you going to post the story on here?
Bear the flame

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

sound cool ! looking forward to it 8) 8)

OC: Oliver and Storm

Deleted User
Member Avatar

Heather the Berserker
06 Oct 2016, 21:45
Sounds great!!! Amazing job with the trailer! :blink: :D Can't wair for it!!! :) Are you going to post the story on here?
Yeah, I'm finishing up the last edits tonight and then I'll post it online and link it to here.

Deleted User
Member Avatar

It's online now!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12180712/1 ... m-Awakened

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Wow, that was amazing!!!!!!! :blink: And slightly confusing at the end... But WOW. I love it!!! <3 ^_^ Lol the kick-bag thing was HILARIOUS XD XD
Bear the flame

Deleted User
Member Avatar

Heather the Berserker
07 Oct 2016, 19:25
Wow, that was amazing!!!!!!! :blink: And slightly confusing at the end... But WOW. I love it!!! <3 ^_^ Lol the kick-bag thing was HILARIOUS XD XD
I'm glad you liked it! I think kick-bag is probably the highlight of the whole story.
When you say confusing, is that good or bad? And in what way? I want to know so I can get better and better as time goes on.

fearlessastrid
Somewheeeere over the rainbooow

omg!!the trailer is so sad :'( :'(
*to the tune of 60’s Batman theme* nanananananana ASTRIIID

Deleted User
Member Avatar

fearlessastrid
08 Oct 2016, 18:12
omg!!the trailer is so sad :'( :'(
Yeah, I tried to let it show some of Hiccup's desperation. After all, I don't think he would ever act that way if he weren't completely desperate and upset. It was hard to make, and I ended up editing the story a little to allow it to work.

AstridHofferson
Deadly Nadder

The trailer is awesome the music and everything. On my way to read it now! ^_^
Stoick: What in Thor's name is going on!?
Astrid: The eggs explode
- Gift of the Night Fury