Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
how to kill a dragon
Topic Started: 26 Oct 2016, 14:01 (3352 Views)
mypartnerHiccup
Hiccup's Partner

I checked it out.
And it was interesting.

Keep going with this.
(oh I favored and followed you on Fanfic ;) )
"Once a Partner, Always a Partner!"
Hiccup is mine! and Mine Alone!!
This is mypartnerHiccup signing off.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

Thankyou!!!!

and i appreciate the support

OC: Oliver and Storm

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

OK GUYS THIS IS THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILIERS PLEASE DONT READ THIS AND CHECK OUT THE FULL STORY ON MY FANFIC PG. BUT I JUST WANT YOUR OPINIONS ON WHEATHER THIS IS GOOD OR NOT (AFTER YOU READ YOULL UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN) THANKS YOU EVERYONE

CH-9- All or Nothing

"Welp I can show my face in public again!" Stoick says walking out to greet the crowd, the crowd laughs "But, hello everyone and welcome to the final section of dragon training, today the winner of the dragon training and the chance to face off against the monstrous nightmare is Astrid Hofferson" Stoick says as the crowd cheered. "Astrid has made her family very proud, she deserves it" Stoick continued

As Stoick is talking to the crowed, Gobber is giving Astrid a pep-talk "remember watch you left, keep behind your shield and don't get killed"

"Gobber, I appreciate the words but I got this" Astrid replied getting pumped up, Gobber just frowned

"Hey Astrid" Hiccup said walking down into the staging area

"Hiccup!" she said running to give him a hug.

"Well someone's excited"

"Are you kidding me I'm pumped"

"Well good luck, I'll be right here, remember all or nothing"

"I will, and Hiccup, when this is over, you're taking me out on a date."

Hiccup got red in the face "Yeah no problem, It's a date"

"Yeah I just said that" she said laughing as she walked to the gate.

"Alright it's time" Gobber said opening the gate. Astrid takes a look back at Hiccup and walks into the ring. The crowd cheers and roars like thunder, she grabs a shield and an axe.

"Hmm, I would've gone for the hammer" Stoick says to the people next to him

Astrid gets ready in her fighting stance and gives a nod to the gate keeper…. The gate opens.

The dragon busts out of the cage and shoots fire into the crowd as they all dodge it just in time. It notices Astrid and the both charge at each other. Astrid starts by swinging her axe in front of the dragon and the dragon returns fire with a fire blast. Astrid rolls out of the way and throws her axe at the dragon's head but he tail-whips it away and tail whips Astrid into the wall breaking two of her ribs.

"Astrid!" Hiccup yells. Astrid gets up holding her ribs and puts a hand up telling Hiccup to stop.

"Gobber we need to help her she won't survive" Hiccup says in panic

"There's nothing we can do Hiccup, it's up to her to fight back" Gobber says turning to tell Astrid what to do like a ringside coach

Astrid tires to run to get a new shield and the dragon fires another shot just missing Astrid but burning the rest of the shields. The crowd gasps in losing hope she will survive. She finds a sword and lets out a battle cry, charging at the beast and lands a blow under its body slicing its chest as she slides under the dragon. She gets up and tries it again but the dragon jumps and lands a foot on top of her pinning her to the ground.

"AAAHHHHH!" Astrid screams in pain.

"ASTRID" Hiccup yells, he's had enough. Hiccup opens the staging gate and slides under it running into the rink

"Hiccup don't" Gobber yells. He looks at Stoick on the other side of the rink. Stoick stands up and get serious but doesn't say anything

Hiccup grabs a club and hurls it at the beast hitting it in the face. The dragon looks at hiccup and chases him around the ring firing fire blast after fire blast. As Astrid picks herself up she sees Hiccup distracting the beast she picks up a knife, the only thing she could hold, and Hiccup find a half broken shield. As the dragon corners Hiccup, Astrid throws the knife, again at the head, and it lands in the dragon's eye. The beast yells out a giant roar and goes after Astrid in rage, she tries to run but the beast grabs her with its teeth and punctures her chest. She yells in agony and passes out. The dragon drops her and Hiccup lifts his head up to find her laying on the ground bleeding out.

"NOOOO, ASTRID!" Hiccup yells

"He grabs Astrid's axe, in a fit of rage, charges the beast he jumps off the weapon crate and strikes down chopping the Monstrous Nightmares head clean off.

The crowd is quiet. Stoick frozen in disbelief, all he can come to say is "Thor almighty"

Hiccup runs to Astrid, dropping the axe, hoping she's still alive, "Astrid, Astrid!" he yells "Oh Thor please be alive, please don't leave me" tearing up he can barely see at all. He turns her body over and sits next to her propping her head up. He tries to wake her up, and she starts to cough, coughing up blood.

"Did we win" she smiled

"Yeah" he laughed back "we won"

"Good" she said "Hiccup I'm sorry, I messed up" she cringes in pain

"No don't say that" he tries to hold back his tears "Remember yesterday, how much fun we had"

"Yeah i do *cough**cough* I love you Hiccup; I should've said it earlier…. Thank you….

for everything"

"I love you too Astrid" they share their first kiss and she finds the strength to put her hand on his cheek, leaving a handprint on Hiccup's face. Slowly her hand falls to the ground with the life that leave her body.

Hiccup can't do nothing but sit their clenching her body crying his soul out as the crowed up high watches in horror.

Stoick jumps down into the ring and walks to his son putting a hand over Hiccup's shoulder "She's gone son; Astrid is in Valhalla now"

"She was the only one who cared to go out of their way to help me" Hiccup said wiping his tears. He picked her up and carried her out of the rink leaving Stoick behind and a stain of what she left behind.

Deleted User
Member Avatar

I have a love/hate relationship with your story. On the one hand, it's a great story; very well written.
On the other hand... do you want to tear out our hearts???

It's definitely an interesting twist in this chapter. You show the emotion very well.

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

thanks thats what i was going for, but i guess im a kinna a goth fiction writter, cause i honestly dont belive in happy endings and i hate that about myself

AstridHofferson
Deadly Nadder

OMG. I just finished reading the rest. I read it soon quickly coz it is soo well written. But I don't know if I was the only one about to cry at the end of that.Hiccstrid for life. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Quick question Night_Stalker are you going to finish The First Time- your first story-or is it on Fanfic?
Stoick: What in Thor's name is going on!?
Astrid: The eggs explode
- Gift of the Night Fury

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

their is an ending read my bio on fanfic and you'll see, all my stories are connected

AstridHofferson
Deadly Nadder

Cool thanks :)
Stoick: What in Thor's name is going on!?
Astrid: The eggs explode
- Gift of the Night Fury