Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
how to kill a dragon
Topic Started: 11 Oct 2016, 09:09 (3296 Views)
Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

imagine a berk where hiccup downed toothless and found him in the woods, but it was right after he shot him down not the next day, toothless is knocked out and cant make eye contact with hiccup, the eye contact that changed hiccups mind. this is a story based around this theory, enjoy. ( might cause sudden depression and acute crying haha)

All critiques are welcomed, good and bad!!

COMMING SOON

OC: Oliver and Storm
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

CH1- FIRST CONTACT
“I did it!!” “oh did anybody see that!!”...... “no, i guess not”
“ alright lets go find it”

Hicupp jumps off his sling shot contraption and sets out to find the dragon. Walking trough the woods and brush he is soon to give up.

“ oh man im never gonna find this dragon its late and night an-- ahhhh im getting so tired….. Its useless” he smacks a tree and it shoots back and hit him n the face. Hiccup looks up and see a giant hole in the ground. He gets low to the ground slowly moving over the hill, he looks up “AHH” its the dragon. He peeks up again, pulls out his knife and moves in closer taking cover behind a rock. He peeks around the corner and walks up to the dragon.

“Wow a real night fury”
“Oh this, this fixes everything”
“Alright dragon, im gonna, im gonna cut your heart out and bring it to my father”
“I am A VIKING!!”

The dragon still knocked out has no clue as to his fate and destiny, neither does hiccup. He raise the knife above his head. He looks and the passed out dragon “for my honor” he yelled.

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

CH2- For Honor

Stoick is in the great hall with gobber and spitelout discussing the next dragon attack.

“ men im telling you if we get attacked one more time we won't have any food left for the winter. More than half of our wild stock is gone and two thirds of our stock pile is gone or destroyed.” angrily stated stoick

“ well maybe if we get the whole village to go out fishing we might be able to pull through” responded spitelout

“ I agree stoick gobber replied “ if we don't act fast we definitely won't make it through the winter, i can barely make it out with my mother living in the attic, she make the weirdest noises it gives me the willies”

“Fine in one week's time we will gather all the ships and head out for a mass fishing trip” stoick finished. At this time hiccup walks in and everyone gets quite. They stare at him, most in disgust after the event tonight.

“Son, should you be back at the house” stoick said stoically

“ i just figured you might want to see this” hiccup said throwing a box on the table in front of the three men. Stoick opened it his eyes opened up wide, as did gobbers and spitelouts. Then his father's eyes got mad

“ what is this, some kind of a joke, you think this is funny” he demanded

“ no i don't i think its the heart of a dragon i just cut out of a night fury”
The whole room gasps in fear of the name. Then whispering strats and the hall get loud with discussions.

“Silence!!” stoick said slamming his fist on the table

“If this is true, take me to it” “ if not, well you better pray to thor” he growled

--- fade to black---

As they walk through the forest, gobber and spitelout follow to be witnesses. They follow the exact path hiccup took. They all stayed quiet walking through the woods as the sun begins to rise and the rays push through the trees above they finally get to the night fury.

“So are you going to tell us or are we just going to walk till high noon” said stoick

“Its right over this ridge” hiccup pointed to the hole dug up by the night fury. The three men slowly walked towards the edge of the ridge with caution, looking back at hiccup with confusion.

“Go on he's just right over there” hiccup said egotistically, knowing he is about to the most popular guy in town.

Stoick stops and again looks back at hiccup “ I swear to thor if this is-”

“STOICK!, you need to see this” gobber said with a slight tremble

Stoick looked over the ridge and his eyes widened up, he jumped down and got on one knee.
“all mighty Thor” Stoick whispered.

“I've never seen anything like it” Spitelout replied

“Their go my undies” Gobber softly said

Hiccup slides down the ridge and land behind the men. “ So do you belive me know” Hiccup said smiling with his arms crossed.

Stoick still kneeling in front of the dragon softly says “ In all my years, I've never--” he stops stunned at the fact his son did what not even he, Stoick the Vast, was able to accomplish.

“My son” he said softly. Grabbing Hiccup's attention, making him uneasy.

Stoick stands up and walks towards Hiccup getting up close to him. He stares at his son for what seemed like hours.

“ You have made me so proud!!” he picks up Hiccup and tosses him in the air, catches him and gives him a big bear hug.

“Thanks dad” hiccup replied

“ Who would’ve thought that my son would take out the legendary Night Fury” he said with great pride. “Gobber, Spitelout, go get some men and bring this back to berk” “I want everyone in the archipelago to see this”

“ We finally have something to celebrate.”

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

:blink: 8| :O :blink:
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE DX
:'( :'( :'(
Bear the flame

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

you mean you never once though what wouldve been if hiccup actually did it

Deleted User
Member Avatar

You had Hiccup cut out Toothless's heart...
By doing that, you tore out ALL of our hearts! :'(

But seriously, it's an interesting concept to consider. Would Hiccup have gone on to become a fierce warrior? Would people continue to accept him for a long time, or would they start thinking of him as a loser again? Would Hiccup ever really be happy with himself, since that isn't who he really is? Or would he have transformed to be like the others, losing that extra spark that made Hiccup, Hiccup?

Would everything have happened differently? Would they never have found Valka, or fought Drago? Would Stoick still have died? Would they ever have accepted the dragons? Would Astrid ever like Hiccup, or would she grow to hate him and be filled with jealousy for the rest of her life?

It's an interesting concept.

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Yes it is interesting to think about, but I don't want too... :'(
Bear the flame

AstridHofferson
Deadly Nadder

OMG :O :'( when I read your first post I was like this is interesting. Then you made hiccup take toothless' heart out! :'(
Stoick: What in Thor's name is going on!?
Astrid: The eggs explode
- Gift of the Night Fury

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

i got the idea from the line he said right before he stared into toothlesses eyes "im gonna, im gonna cut your heart out and take it to my father."then i was like oh shit i got an idea im making it like a short book, so ill prob make like 8-10 chapters paralleling the actual movie. im posting the new chapter on fanfic but if u guys are realy into it ill let you all read it first as a critique

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

CH3- Acceptance

As the men carried the beast back to the town hiccup and Stoick followed behind his father picked him up and put him on his shoulder. When they get back to town people start to draw near to the sight as the dragon lay in the town square.

“Everyone listen up!!” Stoick roared “ my son Hiccup has killed the legendary Night fury”

“This is true” Gobber stated to the crowed

“Aye, that it is” confirmed Spitelout

“Hiccup” Stoick said as he looked up to his son “Is a true warrior and I'm proud to be his father”
“Today, Hiccup becomes a Viking, Today he becomes one of us!!!”

The crowed of Berkians cheered and chanted hiccups name. Hiccup was filled with joy and acceptance from the community that thought less of him. He was now proud to be the chief's son and proud to be a viking.

Later that evening a party was held in the great hall for hiccup and the Night Fury was turned into a statued figure to remember this day. The party was lively and everyone wanted to hear the story. Hiccup told it so much that he was just telling the story without thinking about it.

“So when i saw it over that ridge i jumped down and pulled out my sword. The beast was caught in a bola i shot it down with. As he rose up to attack I pierced its mighty scales cutting into the dragon with all my strength and it fell dead right on top of me, it was still alive so i reached in and ripped its heart out…” Hiccup dramatized

Then in the crowed of listeners he saw Astrid they made eye contact and hiccup froze. For the first time that night he froze in the middle of his story unable to speak. He started to blush and grin, she blew him a kiss and he snapped right back out of it to ruffnut getting in his face.

“Hey what th-” Hiccup stuttered

“Are you gonna finish the story or what Hiccup?” Ruffnut questioned

“Umm i guess where did i leave off” he asked. Not even focusing on Ruffnut he sees Astrid in the background get up and walk away to the food table turning to give him a wink. Hiccup pushes Ruffnut to the side and walks towards Astrid.

“Hey where are you going” Ruffnut complained

“Yeah, hey, c’mon” the rest of the crowd complain