Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Luna and The Shadow Knight
Topic Started: 31 Dec 2016, 12:26 (5538 Views)
BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Firefin blinks awake, he sees his rider and he starts licking his face, Aaron bolts awake, "Ahh! Firefin, yes I miss you too!", Aaron yelled, he scratches his dragon's chin, making Firefin purr. "I missed you !!!", Firefin said, he continues to lick his rider's face. "Wanna go on a flight?", Aaron said, "Yes please!!", Firefin said and he rushes out of his stable, he grabs his saddle off the table and he runs back to Aaron, dropping his saddle at his rider's feet. Aaron chuckles, he picks up the saddle and he puts it on Firefin's back, he straps it in place and he mounts Firefin," Let's go!", Aaron said and Firefin takes to the sky.
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Snowdrop wakes up, seeing Firefin's stable open, she gets up and she rushes to her rider's Hut, she whines and she nudges her rider roughly, causing her to fall off the bed. "Ahh! Snowdrop, what was that for!?", Luna yelled, Snowdrop whines sadly and she looks down," Sorry master", Snowdrop miserably, Luna sighed and she stands up, "Come on, let's get you back into your stable, I might need to put a stronger lock on the stable doors", Luna said and she leads Snowdrop back to her stable.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Luna puts Snowdrop back in her stable and she puts a stronger lock on the door, Snowdrop whines sadly, "I'm sorry girl, but you need to stay here for today", Luna said and she leaves the stables. "I'm sorry master, I'll stay here for today", Snowdrop said sadly and she curls up on her marble slab, she falls asleep.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Firefin did loop-da-loops, his rider yells in joy, "This is amazing!!", Aaron yelled in joy, he orders Firefin to land on a sea stack, he dismounts him," I'm glad to be with you again, Firefin, I really missed flying with you and Luna", Aaron said and he scratches under Firefin's chin, making him purr. "I missed you too, master", Firefin said and he nuzzles his rider softly.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Snowdrop sat on her stable sadly, she couldn't believe that Luna would just do something like that, "Maybe she already knew", Snowdrop thought, she sighs sadly and she lays down, she yawns and she falls asleep. Meanwhile, at the Sea stack, Aaron was sitting against Firefin's side, "You know, Firefin, is it a good idea to ask Luna to marry me?", Aaron asked his Dragon, Firefin perked up. "Of course it's an amazing idea!!!", Firefin said excitedly, "Let's go!!", Firefin tosses his rider onto his back and he takes off back to the Edge.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Aaron keeps thinking about asking Luna to marry him, "I can't believe it, I can't believe that I'm going to ask Luna Hofferson to marry me!!", Aaron thought," I hope she says yes", Aaron lands in front of Luna's hut, his heart pounding in his chest, he takes a deep breath and he knocks on the door and Luna opens it, "Hey Aaron", Luna greeted, "Hey Luna, could I ask you something?", Aaron asked, he had the box with the ring in it in his hand behind his back, "Sure, what is it?", Luna asks and Aaron gets on one knee.

(Cliffhanger!)

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Aaron takes a deep breath, "Luna, even since I laid my eyes on you I never stopped thinking about you, day and night, I have always dreamed about you, so my question is, Luna Hofferson....", Aaron said and he pulls the ring out from behind his back and he opens the box, revealing the ring," Will you marry me?" "Yes!", Luna says. Aaron stands up and he kisses her deeply, Luna kisses back and he slips the ring on her ring finger, he breaks the kiss, "I love you, Luna Stargazer", Aaron said, Luna blushes a little bit," I love you too, Aaron Stargazer", Luna says, smiling.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Heather, I found your Luron ship!!

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

*jumps aboard* Full sail!!! xD
Bear the flame

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Oh Thor XD (Did you finish the High School drawing of Luna?)

"What?!", Katelyn yelps in surprised as Luna shows her the ring, "Aaron proposed to me, we're engaged!", Luna says excitedly. "My ship!!!!", Kawaii~Chan yells happily, Luna giggles softly, "I cant believe that you AND Aaron got engaged!", Katelyn says, "I know, and I'm happy", Luna says smiling happily, what they didn't know is that two dragons were hiding three eggs from their riders."Don't worry, we'll stay here", said the Night Fury, "Yeah, I don't want my rider to see the eggs", said the Woolly Howl.