Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Luna and The Shadow Knight
Topic Started: 11 Feb 2017, 16:49 (5487 Views)
BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Luna was walking to the stables until Astrid runs up to her, "Luna, I heard that you AND Aaron got engaged", Astrid said calmly, "Well, its-", she gets cut off by Aaron limping towards her, coughing. "Aaron!!", Luna yells and she rushes towards him, "L-Luna...", Aaron coughs out and he collapses onto his knees, Luna falls onto her knees in front of him. "Aaron, what happened!?", Luna said, tears streaming down her face, "T-Toothless...", Aaron falls unconscious, leaving Luna and Astrid pandering, "What about Toothless....What is he hiding...?", Luna thought, her and Astrid drag him to Lucinda's hut to be treated.

"Toothless! Why did you do that?!", Snowdrop yelled at Toothless, "I'm sorry...", Toothless said sadly.
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Luna watched Fishlegs and Lucinda heal Aaron's wounds and burns, she was quiet with tears rolling down her cheeks, "Aaron.....please be alive", she whispers to herself.

(I know, short post)

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

"Luna, he's alright", Lucinda said to Luna, "Can I see him?", Luna asked. "Of course", Lucinda said and she leads Luna to Aaron's hut where he will be recovering, "Aaron?", Luna asked softly, "L-Luna?", Aaron asked weakly. "Its alright, Aaron, I'm here", Luna said softly as she sits next to his bed, she nuzzles his cheek softly, "I'm glad your alright, Aaron", Luna said, "Me too, Luna, me too", he said, smiling.