Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Luna and The Shadow Knight
Topic Started: 16 Dec 2016, 20:54 (5399 Views)
BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Luna was still sadden about Aaron's death, she cried every day and night. She remembered him, dying in her arms, bleeding from his chest, she sighed sadly and she hears a knock on the door of her hut. "Come in", Luna said and Katelyn entered the room," Hey Luna", Katelyn said, "Hi Katelyn....", Luna said sadly. Katelyn looked at Luna sadly," Luna....I know you miss Aaron very much, but you never know what will happen, maybe he'll be in the Irene dimension or in the Nether as a Shadow Knight and he'll come back to you, Luna", Katelyn said then she hugs Luna, who sobs into her shoulder. Dante walks into the hut, "Lady Raven", Dante said, Raven was Luna's other name that she goes by. "Yes Dante?" "You hungry? You haven't eaten in weeks", Dante said, "Yeah...I really hungry", Luna said and she stood up, breaking up the hug.

(My first story, a very sad story. I will post little bits at a time)
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Luna walks to the Clubhouse of Blizzard Island, once she was there she sits down in a chair, she sighs sadly, Lucinda enters the Clubhouse. "Hey Luna, you hungry?", Lucinda asked, "Yeah, I really am", Luna said, she watches Lucinda start cooking a fish, she hears Travis, Garroth and Laurence walk in the room. "Hey guys" "Hi Luna", they said, they were sad that Aaron was gone too, Kawaii Chan was VERY sad because her Luron Ship was ruined. "Where's Kawaii Chan?", Luna asked, concerned," Locked in her hut, crying", Garroth said, "Of course she is", Luna said.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Lucinda looks down sadly," Poor her, I give her something to eat", she said and she puts Luna's fish on the table in front of her, Luna smiles a little bit. "Thanks Lucinda", Luna said and she started eating, "No problem, Luna", Lucinda said and she starts making something for Kawaii Chan, Laurence taps Luna on the shoulder, "Can you come to my hut to talk?", he said, Luna smiles, "Sure" "Alright, see you then, Lord Raven", Laurence said and he leaves the Clubhouse. Luna finishes her meal and she walks to Laurence's hut, Laurence was in his hut, pacing back and forth in a nervous way, for some reason, he still had feelings for Luna.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Luna starts walking to Laurence's hut, she was still thinking about Aaron, she sighs sadly and she enters Laurence's hut. "Hi Laurence", Luna said, sitting on the edge of his bed, "Hi Lady Raven", Laurence said with a soft smile. "So....What do you want to talk to me about?" "Uh....", Laurence started to get nervous, sweat rolls down his face and he kisses Luna, who jumps in shock, Luna blushes violently and she hesitantly kisses back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Laurence breaks the kiss and he steps away, blushing, "S-Sorry Raven", Laurence said flustered. Luna chuckles softly, "It's alright, Laurence, the kiss sort of made me feel better", Luna said, starting to blush. Laurence smirks," Well, then you wouldn't mind if I did this", Laurence kisses Luna again, Luna wraps her arms around his neck again and she deepens the kiss, she felt her sadness disappear without a trace, her sad thoughts disappear. Laurence rubs Luna's back softly, and Luna breaks the kiss,"Thank you, Laurence, if you didn't kiss me then I would have cried another day", Luna said, now smiling. Laurence smiles softly," Your welcome, Lady Raven", he said and he pecks her cheek softly.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

The moment Laurence leaves the hut, Luna gets up and goes to a chest, she pulls out a black hoodie with a purple Dragon symbol on the back, a purple bandana and a black dagger, she also pulls out a gray shirt, she puts on the shirt and the hoodie, she puts on bandana over her eyes then she puts the hood up, she runs out of the hut and she parkours up the front of her hut like a assassin, she jumps from each Hut to a tree, she runs and jumps from one branch to another, she had enough and she lands in front of a portal, to the Nether.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Luna enters the portal and she enters the Nether, home of the Shadow Knights, she walks into the Shadow Kingdom, filled with dead souls. She comes across Jeffery, Katelyn's boyfriend who died and became a Shadow Knight like herself, "Hey Jeffery", Luna said, walking over to him, "Lady Raven, it's good to see you again", Jeffery said smiling. "Is the Shadow Lord anywhere?", Luna asked, "He should be in his room in the castle", he said, Luna says thank you and she walks to the castle, inside the castle was the Shadow Lord, sitting on his throne, he sees Luna enter. "Luna The Shadow Fury, welcome back to the Nether, what brings you here?", The Shadow Lord said, standing up, "I want to know if someone named Aaron is here", Luna said, slightly annoyed. "Check the dungeons, he should be there", he said, he hands the dungeon keys to her, "I'll see, but if he's not there then you are dead", Luna said and she walks to the dungeons, she looks in one of the cells and she sees a boy, 19 years old, with brown hair and blue eyes, wearing a torn up gray shirt, black leggings and black boots, his hands were chained to the wall above his head. "A-Aaron....?", Luna said stuttering, the boy looks at her with a weak smile, "Luna, is that you?", He said, Luna quickly unlocks the cell and she throws her arms around Aaron, sobbing into his shoulder, "I missed you SO much", Luna said, "I missed you too, Luna", Aaron said, hugging Luna with his tail.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Luna unlocks the shackles and she helps Aaron up, she uses a spell to teleport them back up to the Overworld. They arrive at her hut, Luna helps Aaron sit on the bed, she sits next to him and she snuggles into his side, "I love you, Aaron", Luna whispered. Aaron smiles, "I love you too, Luna", he said and he kisses her deeply, Luna kisses him back.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Luna breaks the kiss when she felt strong pain in her chest," Luna, are you alright?", Aaron asked worriedly, "Yeah, I'm fine, nothing serious", Luna said, she stands up and she gets a cup of water for Aaron, who yawns quietly and he laid down on the bed, he falls asleep. Luna turns around and she smiles, happy that Aaron can get some rest, she puts the cup of water on the table next to the bed and she climbs up into a hammock above Aaron, she falls asleep.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Aaron wakes up, he sees Luna sleeping in the hammock above him, he smiles. Aaron grabs the cup of water and he drinks a little bit of it and he puts it back on the table, then he gets up, cracking his knuckles. He runs to the stables to see his Dragon, Firefin, he enters the stables and he opens Firefin's stable, "Hey Firefin", Aaron whispered to the sleeping dragon, he sits down next to him and he leans against Firefin, he yawns and he falls asleep.