Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The Mistletoe
Topic Started: 20 Dec 2016, 23:53 (1829 Views)
BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Luna is finishing up decorating her house for her Christmas Party, she hears the doorbell ring, "Who would be here already?", Luna mutters to herself and she opens the door, it was Aaron. "Hi Luna", Aaron said smiling, "Hi Aaron, what are you doing here early? The party doesn't start in a hour" "I know, but I wanted to come early to see you", Aaron said blushing, Luna blushes. "Why?", Luna asked concerned, "Well.....Maybe if we stand under the Mistletoe we could kiss....on the lips", he said, Luna blushes more, "Y-Yeah, we can", Luna said, flustered.
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

"May I come in?", Aaron asked, breaking Luna away from her thoughts, "Sure Aaron", Luna said and she steps to the side, letting Aaron in. "So....What do you want to do?" "We can play video games until the others get here", Luna said, "Alright, that sounds like a good idea", Aaron said and he goes to the game shelf. Luna goes into the kitchen to make something to eat, she didn't have any breakfast this morning.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Snowdrop, Luna's brown-ish white Ocelot with purple eyes knocks over a cup of water, Luna doesn't notice and she slips on the water, she falls backwards and she lands on her back hard. Aaron rushes into the kitchen, "Luna, are you alright?", Aaron asked concerned, "Yeah, I'm fine", Luna said and she sits up, only to fall back onto her back, Aaron picks her up gently and he puts her on the couch. "Stay still, Luna, you get some rest", Aaron said and he goes into the kitchen to clean up the water and to get a ice pack.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Luna groans in pain as Aaron comes back into the room, he gently flips her onto her stomach and he puts the ice pack on her back, she sighs in relief. "Better?", Aaron asked, "Much", Luna said smiling, Aaron massages her shoulders softly, Luna sighs in relief again, she needed to relax, which she hasn't done in four days.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Luna's back got better and Aaron helped her to set up the rest of the decorations, the doorbell rings, "I'll get it", Luna said, she walks to the door and she opens it, it was Astrid and her boyfriend Hiccup, "Hi guys, glad you could it", Luna said, she hugs her sister that she hasn't seen in a while. "I missed you too, Luna", Astrid said smiling, she breaks the hug, Luna steps aside to let them in, Astrid and Hiccup enter the house, this was going to be the best Christmas party.