Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The New Animatronic
Topic Started: 27 Dec 2016, 16:36 (3552 Views)
BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Funtime Luna's power gets activated, she blinks and she looks around, she was in the backstage, Bonnie steps up to Luna, "Hi, are you new?", Bonnie asks, "Y-Yeah, I just got here", Luna said nervously, Bonnie smiles, "Welcome to the family, I'm Bonnie, but you can call me Garroth or whatever, we gave ourselves different names, what's your name?", Bonnie, or Garroth asks. "I'm Funtime Luna, but you can call me Luna for short, I'm a animatronic fox", Luna said ,"Well let's meet the others, shall we?", Garroth said, smiling, "We shall", Luna said smiling back.
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Garroth leads Luna to the stage where the other animatronics are, "Everyone, this is Funtime Luna, she's new here so let's be nice to her", Garroth said, "Hi Funtime Luna, I'm Circus Baby, but you can call me Astrid", Circus Baby said. "It's nice to meet you, Astrid", Luna said, "Well, another beautiful animatronic fox", one of the Foxy's said, he was dark green with green eyes," Travis, knock it off", Freddy said, "Hello Luna, I'm Foxy, the real Foxy, but you can call me Aaron", He said. "It's nice to meet you, Aaron", Luna said.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

"So......what do you guys do at night?", Luna asks Aaron, "We try to kill the Night Guard", Astrid said ,"Not really fun, but we just want to party every night", Freddy said, who was named Hiccup," Well...Maybe I could watch you guys until I get used to it", Luna said. "Yeah, that's a good idea Luna, anyway, we have a big day tomorrow", Chica said, who was Heather, "Alright, I can't wait", Luna said excited.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

The pizzeria opened and everyone enters the building, the little kids were looking at Luna, who's job is to teach the kids to stay fit and encourage them to eat pizza, as long as the parents were fine with it. After the end of the day, the pizzeria closed, the animatronics sat down, "Wow Luna, you really did a great job", Aaron said smiling," Thanks Aaron", Luna said, "Any time, milady", He said.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Night has set at the pizzeria as the animatronics, except Luna, tried to kill the Night Guard, Aaron runs to the room, only to slam into the door. Luna had enough, she runs down the hall and into the security guard office, scaring and killing the guard. The other animatronics were shocked," Whoa! She killed him!", Heather said really shocked, "Yeah, now we can party!", Hiccup said.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Luna was in the backstage room, feeling guilty about what she did, Mangle appears in front of her, making her jump, "Ahh! Who are you!?", Luna asked in terror, "I'm Mangle, but you can call me Nicole", She said, "I'm Funtime Luna, but you can call me Luna for short", Luna said. "Is something wrong? You look sad", Nicole asked, "It's just....that I feel guilty for killing the Night Guard" "Well don't, you can if you want, but don't", Nicole said, "Alright, I guess I should do join the party", Luna said and she leaves the backstage room.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

"Luna, there you are!", Astrid said, "Yeah, sorry about that", Luna said, "Its find, you worried Aaron a little bit", Hiccup said, Luna looks at him. "Really?" "Yeah! You scared him", Travis said, "I'll go talk to him now", Luna said and she leaves to find Aaron.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

"Aaron?", Luna asks, "Over here", Aaron said and Luna walks over to him, "Sorry for scaring you", Luna said, "It's fine", Aaron said smiling. Luna snuggles into his side softly, smiling, "Your cute" "Hey!".