Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
The Dragonet Prophecy
Topic Started: 09 Mar 2017, 21:32 (5432 Views)
BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

"Anyway...Are you going to eat that?", Heather asked, breaking the silence, Luna snaps back into reality. "N-No thanks, I'm not hungry" "Come oooonnnnn, you need to eat, your going to fight other dragons", Heather said, slightly annoyed, "What!?", Luna yelled in shock, causing the IceWing and Astrid to bolt awake. "I'm NOT going to fight anyone!", Luna protested and she snarled slightly in anger, Heather was taken aback, "Well, you have no choice, Scarlet will kill you if you don't fight", she said, "Anyway, I should get going, I need to rest for a fight later today, wish me luck!", she flies off.

"Luna, you alright?", Astrid asked, "Yeah, I'm fine", Luna told her, "I'm surprised that you didn't know about the fights", the IceWing said. "Who are you?", Luna asked suddenly, "I'm Iceblizzard, but you can call me Aaron, and you two are...?" "I'm Luna and this is Astrid", Luna introduced, "I like your name, Luna", Aaron said, Luna blushed under her scales, "I...I like yours too, Aaron" "Thanks", he said, blushing under his scales, "Your welcome", Luna said.
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Aaron!! Yay! ^_^
Bear the flame

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

"Wait....Where are the others!?", Astrid bellowed in fear, Luna gasped too, she looked around the circle of prisoners, she managed to spot Fishlegs and Hiccup, since Hiccup was the only NightWing there, except for her, and she sees Katelyn because of her lashing, angry tail. "Where's Kawaii~Chan!?", Luna asked in fear, she didn't see a odd-looking SandWing in the crowd of the prisoner SandWings. "Wait, Luna, look down there", Aaron pointed his tail down to the arena, where SkyWings, MudWings and some SandWings filling up the seats of the outside of the arena.

Luna snarled when she sees Queen Scarlet strode out onto her balcony with a guard each side of her, "Welcome dragons from each kingdom of my allies, today we have an exciting battle for every one of you!", Scarlet said, and the crowd cheered, Luna felt pale. "Bring in the combatants!", she called, three SkyWing guards flew up to the prisoner on Astrid's right, one of the guards grabbed the SandWing's venomous tail and held it away, the SandWing howled angry saying to the guards, but the guards grabbed him tightly, after unwrapping the wires from around his neck and talons and clipped the wires to the middle of his platform, and flew him down to the arena, they toss him onto the sandy ground of the arena floor. Soon, Luna sees a cave open in the side of the arena and Heather flies out of the cave, waving to the crowd, the crowd went slightly silent.

Heather looks up to Luna, her green eyes glinting.
Luna feels a sickening lurch in her stomach, she was about to witness a dragon's death.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Luna didn't even want to watch. But she knew that she might have to fight Heather one day, so she decides to study her technique. She looks up at the distant figures of Katelyn and Hiccup, and by the looks of it they were watching intently, too, along with most of the prisoners above the arena.

One of the SkyWing guards stood in the center of the arena and clapped his wings thunderously until the audience was quiet. He bowed to the queen respectively and announced, "After four wins, Horizon the SandWing, formerly, and unwisely, a soldier of Blaze's army, has been challenged to a match with the Queen's Champion, Peril, also known as Heather. Claws up, fire ready! Fight!"

Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

A deleted comment.
Engineer and Pyromaniac. What's not to love?

I plan to send a rocket to the edge of space before I turn 25
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg: