Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
The Dragonet Prophecy
Topic Started: 11 Feb 2017, 16:41 (5622 Views)
BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Fishlegs, Hiccup and Katelyn were thinking of a escape plan," You guys have any ideas?", Katelyn asks. "Nope" "Nah", the boys said, causing the SeaWing to growl in annoyance, "We need to get out of here, guys, I want to see the outside world", Katelyn said, "Who knows, I might be the missing princess", she continued. "Who knows what's out there, Katelyn, but it might be unsafe, what if we run into a dangerous dragon?", Fishlegs said nervously.

"Well, there's only one way to find out", a new voice said, the small group looked to Starwatcher, "And that is to escape this cave before Morrowseer gets back tomorrow morning", she said, growling.
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

StormFly26
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

:D This is geat so far! I sooooo need to read the books!

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

"Alright, what's the plan, Starwatcher?", Astrid asks, "First off, I have a name for you guys to call me by, and second, I will explain the plan", Starwatcher said. "So what's the new name?" "Luna", Starwatcher, now Luna, said, "I like it", Astrid said, the others agree, "Alright, the plan is to send Katelyn upstream to find away outside, then she can open the cave from the outside", Luna explained. "Alright, sounds simple", Hiccup said, "You don't know that", Luna told him, "I have a bad feeling about this", Fishlegs said.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

"Wish my luck guys", Katelyn said, "Good luck, Katelyn, we cant afford to lose our sister", Astrid said sadly, Katelyn dives into the river and swims upstream. "I hope she'll be okay", Luna said, "Me too, Luna, me too", Astrid said and she puts her wing over Luna, who smiles.

A few hours go by and Katelyn was still in the river, Luna and Fishlegs were pacing back and forth, "What if she didn't make it?", Luna asked worriedly. "She's going to make it! Calm down!", Astrid bellowed, Luna flinched slightly, so did Fishlegs, "S-Sorry", Luna said sadly and she sits down, she curls her tail over her talons, soon she perked up. "Did you guys hear that?" "Yeah, its the cave opening!", Kawaii~Chan said happily and the dragonets rushed to the cave entrance, not knowing about the Queen of the SkyWings that had Katelyn hostage and that forced her to open the cave.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Luna rushed outside of the cave but then she came to a screeching halt, she was face-to-face with the Queen of the SkyWings, Scarlet. "Oh hello darling", Scarlet said calmly, she had Katelyn close to her, Katelyn was whimpering slightly, she was really scared, "Let her go!", Luna roared loudly at Scarlet, who was taken aback. "Oh, well, I'm afraid that I cant do that, weird looking NightWing", Scarlet said," IM NOT WEIRD LOOKING!!", Luna yelled in pure anger, Astrid rushed up next to her, she bared her teeth to Scarlet, who chuckled and she tossed Katelyn to one of her guards.

"Guards, I believe that I may have found new blood for my arena, grab them!", She ordered and the guards ran towards the dragonets, only get scratched across their faces by Luna, who was now growling loudly and roaring at them, Katelyn rushed behind her. "No one. Touches. My friends!!", She roared and she jumped onto one of the guard's back, biting his neck roughly, the other dragonets followed her lead.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Scarlet growled and she slams her tail into Luna hard, she flies off the guard's back and she lays on the ground, coughing and she stands up, but the guard tackles her and pins down her tail and wings, Luna squirms. "Give up, you dragonets, or your friend gets it", Scarlet threaten, the others stand down, and the guards chain them up.

"Take them to the castle", Scarlet ordered and the guards fly into the sky with the dragonets in their talons, they fly back to the castle, with Scarlet following. Kestrel looks out the cave, snarling, "Don't worry, we'll save you", she whispered to herself.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Part Two: In The Sky Kingdom

The queen's prisoners were kept in the sky.
For the first day, Luna kept her eyes shut, she was fine with flying but not fine with being off the ground from a long, bone shattering death. Her wings were folded over and clamped in SkyWing metal clips, which she hated. Her cell was on top of a towering spire of rock.

On the second day, a big hunk of meat hits her face, causing her to groan and blink. She see's an unusual SkyWing was flying around in loops around her perch, by the looks of it she guessed that she was the same age as she was. Her horns were full size, but surprising her teeth were still sharp and white, not stained, veins of gold ran through her copper wings and she looks at Luna and she hovers, her eyes were green, Luna thought that they were orange or yellow, but then again, Astrid's eyes were blue.

Luna soon realizes that there were thin wires twisted around her neck and legs stretching out to the other prisoners, she looks to her right and she sees an beautiful IceWing, who was sleeping with his tail over his nose, she was going to talk to him later, she looks at her left and her eyes widen, Astrid was asleep too, but she was growling in her sleep, ready to attack anyone when she wakes up. Luna looks at the SkyWing, "W-Who are you", she asked nervously, "I'm Peril, or Heather would work better", she said, "What do you do around here?", Luna asked, Heather did tense up a little bit, "I...well, feed the prisoners sometimes, and...kill other dragons", Heather said.

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Yayyy it's me! xD
Niice!!! KIC!!! ^_^
Bear the flame

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Hehe