Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
The Dragonet Prophecy
Topic Started: 21 Jan 2017, 21:23 (5418 Views)
BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

(Credit goes to Tui T. Sutherland, and I will follow the storyline but I'm changing it a little)

PROLOGUE

A dragon was hiding from the Queen of the SkyWings, Scarlet, with two dragon eggs, one was a SkyWing egg and another was a NightWing egg, Hvitur was breathing heavily. "Well, at least I did it", he snarled and he carries the two eggs to the cave with the others, he was unaware that there was already a NightWing egg at the cave.

Meanwhile, Kestrel, the SkyWing guardian of the Dragonets was waiting, "Where is Hvitur!?!", she roared, "He's coming, Kestrel, calm down", Webs said, he was the SeaWing guardian. "Here he comes!", Dune said, Hvitur flies into the cave and Dune puts the boulder in place, "I got the SkyWing egg, but I also decided to get this one too", Hvitur explained to Kestrel, he nudges the NightWing egg towards her. "What was a NightWing egg doing in the Sky Palace?!", Kestrel yelled, "I don't know, but I didn't want Scarlet to have it", Hvitur said calmly. "But we already have a NightWing, we cant have two", Dune argued, "True, but this egg was going to hatch tonight", Webs said, "We need to take care of him or her". "Your right, Morrowseer wouldn't mind", Kestrel said, "And now, the prophecy will come true".
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Nice so far, Luna!!! :D
I suggest you start a new paragraph like, every time someone says something. It's easier to read that way. ;)
KIU and KIC!! ^_^
Bear the flame

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Thanks Heather, I have edited that into the comment

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Part One: Under The Mountain

Starwatcher didn't think that she was the right dragon for the prophecy.
Sure she wanted to be but in the prophecy it only said five dragonets, not six, she kept asking the guardians why they took her egg, but they always kept saying,' Will tell you when your ready'. She did like studying with Clay, or Fishlegs, in the studying cave, she was a good hunter in hunting practice, and she could always defeat Dune, Webs and Hvitur during fighting practice.

"Fight!", her attacker howled as Starwatcher gets slammed into a rock wall and she scrambled to get up again, she uses her wings to balance herself out. "Come on, start fighting back, find that killer inside you and let it out!", yelled the SkyWing guardian, "I'm trying!", Starwatcher roared back, "Feint to the left! Roll right! Use your fire!", Starwatcher does what she was told and she fires into the Kestrel's face.

"Wow, I'm impressed, you defeated all the guardians, you may go rest or get something to eat", Kestrel said, "Alright, thank you", Starwatcher said and she leaves the practice cave.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Tsunami, or Katelyn, was in the feasting cave, eating some fish, along with Glory, or Astrid, the beautiful SkyWing dragonet of the group, but Starwatcher hatched first, making her sort of the biggest dragonet. "Guys!", Starwatcher howled as she ran into the feasting cave, "How was your training with Kestrel? Did you win?", Astrid asked, "The training went great, and yes, I won!", Starwatcher howled in victory.

"Good job, Starwatcher!", Sunny, or Kawaii~Chan, said, jumping excitedly, she was the golden SandWing of the whole group, her scales glowed in the light that shined through the hole in the feasting cave. "Thanks Kawaii~Chan", Starwatcher said, smiling, then she looks down sadly," Starwatcher, what's wrong?", Starflight, or Hiccup, asked. "Its just....The guardians said that I tried to kill you guys when you were still in your eggs", Starwatcher said sadly.

"Were not mad at you, I guess there was that inner monster in you", Fishlegs said, "I guess, anyway, I'm going to sleep, night guys", the other dragonets say their goodnights and Starwatcher goes to the sleeping cave.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

What do you guys think about this so far?

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Starwatcher stayed awake for a while, she couldn't sleep, she sighs and she gets up, she goes to the study cave, she hears the guardians talking. She sneaks to the guardians cave and she listens, "So, Morrowseer is coming, already?!", Kestrel said, she was slightly nervous, "Does he even know about the other NightWing?", Hvitur asked, Starwatcher whines very quietly, "No, he doesn't, but I'm worried that when he sees her that he'll have one of us get rid of her", Dune said, he didn't want to get rid of Starwatcher.

"We'll need to try to defend her when he gets a little off about her, no matter what, maybe she is part of the prophecy and we don't know it", Webs said, the other three guardians agreed, "Maybe, we'll force it out of him to see what he has to say", Kestrel said calmly, "I hope that this Morrowseer doesn't have any of you kill me", Starwatcher thought and she goes back to the sleeping cave.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

"He's here!", Yelled Dune as he opens the cave for Morrowseer," Oh no, that's not good", Kestrel said, "Alright, you six, just hide in here until he comes to see each and everyone of you", She said and she goes to the entrance of the cave. Starwatcher sighs sadly, "What's wrong?", Fishlegs asked," This.....Might be the last you guys see me, I overheard the guardians and they said that Morrowseer might have one of the guardians kill me", Starwatcher said, now crying.

"WHAT!?", everyone yelled, "We aren't letting that happen to you!!", Katelyn yelled, "Your like a sister to us!", Hiccup said in the same tone as Katelyn. "If that NightWing touches you, We'll kill him!", Astrid said, Starwatcher perked up, "Really?", she asked, "Really", Fishlegs said.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

"Morrowseer, what a pleasant surprise to see you", Kestrel said nervously, "Where are they?", Morrowseer said, growling. "Their in the sleeping cave", Hvitur said, and Morrowseer bolted pass him and towards the sleeping cave. "Oh no", Dune said and he follows Morrowseer.

Morrowseer enters the cave and he looks at each of the Dragonets, his eyes lands on Starwatcher. "WHAT. IS. THIS!?!", Morrowseer roared, pointing his sharp talon to Starwatcher, who was whimpering in fear. "T-This is Starwatcher, a dragonet that Hvitur saved", Webs explained nervously, "Well, she's not part of the prophecy!! Get rid of it, I'll be back by morning tomorrow!!", Morrowseer roars at Kestrel and he flies put of the cave.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Kestrel, Dune, Webs and Hvitur were in fear, they didn't want to kill Starwatcher, they couldn't. Starwatcher was whining sadly, she felt Astrid put her wing over her, Starwatcher looks at her, "Now what?", Starwatcher asked sadly, "We defend you", Astrid said. "But Morrowseer will kill you!!", Starwatcher yelled, "I don't care! I want to protect you!", Astrid said.

Kestrel shook her head from the fear, "Were going to keep you, Starwatcher, I don't care what Morrowseer says, he's a squid-brain".