Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Via Grapevine(Hidden By Grape Leaves)
Topic Started: 24 Jun 2017, 22:55 (13561 Views)
BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Hmmmm.....I sort of want to take up on that offer, but I'm not bowing to nobody!!
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Zira Shadow
Skrill

Oh don't worry
Spoiler: click to toggle
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/s][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler] [/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]Whaaat? No, I'm not plotting anything super-evil
Spoiler: click to toggle
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/s][/s][/s][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Sister in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Zira Shadow
Skrill

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Sure....not hiding something...

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*bounces* I CANT WAIT FOR MORE
Man, this just keeps getting better and better. I know, I keep saying that, but seriously. XD
You're so good at writing emotions into the story!! Wow!!!
KIC!!! <3
Bear the flame

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Heather the Berserker
26 Jun 2017, 04:18
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*bounces* I CANT WAIT FOR MORE
Man, this just keeps getting better and better. I know, I keep saying that, but seriously. XD
You're so good at writing emotions into the story!! Wow!!!
KIC!!! <3
I know, right?

Zira Shadow
Skrill

Yay! Thanks!

Bridge 8-9

Safe
“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!”
Five-year-old Ragna Strings looked up innocently into the faces of her parents - panicked, relieved, furious, worried, all at the same time.
“I went outside!” she announced cheerfully. “Outside, all the way to the BACK backyard!”
They didn’t HAVE a back-backyard. Her parents knew, as did she, that she had gone all the way past the boundaries.
“Ragna, you know why we don’t go past the borders,” her dad started, but was cut off by his wife.
“YOU COULD HAVE DIED! DO YOU HEAR ME, RAGNA? AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SISTER-”
“Ase, calm down. Ragna knows not to go past the boundaries now, don’t you?” Her father bent down to look her in the eye.
Ase Strings took a deep breath. “Right. I’m sorry. I just…” she made a few nonsensical hand motions before heading inside. Harald and Ragna followed.
Back inside, safe from the oncoming storm and whatever dangers lurked outside, the child looked down at her arm. Running all the way from her forearm to her elbow was a long, thin scratch.
But that was okay. Because her new friend had given her the scratch before leaving. Her new friend was teaching her to 'do marvelous things with her heritage'. Her new friend would help her.
And so, like her new friend had shown her to do, Ragna closed her eyes, concentrated, and felt herself shifting into a little dinosaur with wings, a dragon, that her friend had called a ‘Windwalker’.
When she was Windwalker, she was fearless and ferocious, just like the heroes in her books. She could be a hero. She could help the world. When she was Windwalker, she wouldn’t need her parent’s rules to be safe and protect her. She could be strong and protect herself.

Hiccup's Windwalker
Member Avatar
Gronckle

AH AMAZING CHAPTER
"It's ok"
"We're ok"
"I'm ok"
"Don't be afraid"
"It's gonna be ok"
-------
"Stop toying with the children, and fight with one of your own kind!!"-- Zelda Nomura, Season 2
IT HAS BEEN MY HONOR FLESHBAG

Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

Is there any more, Zira?
Engineer and Pyromaniac. What's not to love?

I plan to send a rocket to the edge of space before I turn 25
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg: