Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Httyd Costumes & clothes
Topic Started: 09 Apr 2014, 19:01 (9375 Views)
horrendouscostumehiccups
Russty Nail

I know there's a bunch out there, I want to see them ALL.
Costuming the yaknog out of HtTyD
http://horrendouscostumehiccups.tumblr.com/
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

If you want you could change the title to "HTTYD Costumes and Clothes". Then people could also post things like T-Shirt designs or something like that. ;)
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

horrendouscostumehiccups
Russty Nail

Great Idea and DONE!

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Ok, here we go.

That is a T-Shirt design I made.

I wear it all the time when I watch the movie, a short, the series or a new trailer appears. It's part of my "Dragons ritual".

Btw, is that you on your avatar wearing a HTTYD costume? Can we see more of it? It looks awesome!
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Koriko-Cha
Dragon Egg

Here's my super cheapo made-in-a-day Hiccup cosplay for a Big Four movie marathon party a me and a few of my friends had. (I was Hiccup and my friends were Pitch, Elinor, and Rapunzel).

You can see the rest of the pictures HERE if you want. (We don't have pictures of Rapunzel and Elinor didn't want her pictures put online)

EDIT: fixed the link so it actually works now

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Koriko-Cha
10 Apr 2014, 05:44
Here's my super cheapo made-in-a-day Hiccup cosplay for a Big Four movie marathon party a me and a few of my friends had. (I was Hiccup and my friends were Pitch, Elinor, and Rapunzel).

You can see the rest of the pictures HERE if you want. (We don't have pictures of Rapunzel and Elinor didn't want her pictures put online)
So cool!
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

HumanToothless
Human/Former Dragon/Night Fury

Does anyone have any tips on making a human toothless cosplay or a toothless cosplay in general?
I ate a tasty looking purple flower and then the next thing you know I am human. I am currently trying to get used to the whole being human thing so be nice. I am completely human not a hybrid okay?

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

HumanToothless
12 Apr 2014, 00:41
Does anyone have any tips on making a human toothless cosplay or a toothless cosplay in general?
If you have $400 spare, this hoodie could be a start

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

HumanToothless
Human/Former Dragon/Night Fury

thescienceofmagic
12 Apr 2014, 01:00
HumanToothless
12 Apr 2014, 00:41
If you have $400 spare, this hoodie could be a start
Im sorry but I what I meant was on tips on how to make either human toothless or a normal toothless cosplay. Thanks for the link but it's too expensive for me
I ate a tasty looking purple flower and then the next thing you know I am human. I am currently trying to get used to the whole being human thing so be nice. I am completely human not a hybrid okay?

horrendouscostumehiccups
Russty Nail

My 2 cents on it would be to look at what other people have done, take that as a base to start with and then stylize it. Unless you can grow some extra limbs out of your back and become quadrupedal it will have to be stylized.

If 400 is out of your budget then I would go with a human variation. Anything trying to look like "normal toothless" Is probably way out of your price range just in materials. Only real way to make it cheep is to spend the hrs planning and sewing/building it your self. That's what your really paying for in the end on any bought costume.

That's just my experience in doing my Hiccup.