Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Dragon Shrines
Topic Started: 10 Apr 2014, 07:30 (2504 Views)
AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Everyone can post pictures of their Dragon Shrines here, comments on them, and help each other build upon them!

I personally don't have a shrine. Except for the massive part of my HDD that's full of gifs, screenshots, pics, the film, fan art, etc etc.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

IcelandicEel
Administrator

By dragon shrine is usually a bit better looking, but I had to squeeze things together for a picture. And I have to move my HTTYD 2 poster to the wall above it. Because then you wouldn't even see a wall in this picture. Just dragons. But here is my dragon shrine so far:

I have two mini plush dragons of Toothless and Stormfly, one larger Toothless plush (you can kind of see Dean DeBois's signature on the tail :) ), the 3D Blu-ray, a couple dragony cards, a dragon drive, a School of Dragons shirt at the bottom, and that "leaked script" over on the left.
Did someone say... dragons?

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Where did you get the Toothless and Stormfly from? They look awesome :D
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

It is not really a "Shrine", but I'm planning to build one.

Including: The UK Blu-Ray, the US GotNF double pack, the UK 3D Blu-Ray triple pack and the theatrical trailer on a 35mm film.

I also have the US Blu-Ray edition with ‘Legend of the Boneknapper Dragon’, the digital copy of the US Blu-Ray and the digital copy of the european Blu-Ray.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

ScauldyTheScauldron
Scauldron Trainer

IcelandicEel
10 Apr 2014, 20:26
By dragon shrine is usually a bit better looking, but I had to squeeze things together for a picture. And I have to move my HTTYD 2 poster to the wall above it. Because then you wouldn't even see a wall in this picture. Just dragons. But here is my dragon shrine so far:

I have two mini plush dragons of Toothless and Stormfly, one larger Toothless plush (you can kind of see Dean DeBois's signature on the tail :) ), the 3D Blu-ray, a couple dragony cards, a dragon drive, a School of Dragons shirt at the bottom, and that "leaked script" over on the left.
I am the only one that doesnt have a dragon shrine.. Time to build one though! :P

You do not know.. How beautiful Scauldrons are!

orcadolphin
Terrible Terror

Zer0x
10 Apr 2014, 21:24
It is not really a "Shrine", but I'm planning to build one.

Including: The UK Blu-Ray, the US GotNF double pack, the UK 3D Blu-Ray triple pack and the theatrical trailer on a 35mm film.

I also have the US Blu-Ray edition with ‘Legend of the Boneknapper Dragon’, the digital copy of the US Blu-Ray and the digital copy of the european Blu-Ray.
Wait, so you have an actual film of the trailer for HTTYD? How did you get that? Awesome.
Drey anahlrii saag dovah?

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

I knew nice people who worked in an old cinema. ;)
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

I don't really have a shrine. I'm planning to dragon it up (ooh new quote) I HAVE ALL BUT 4 OF THE ACTION DRAGONS! I also have a Hiccup mini figure, a Toothless mini figure and a Belch and Barf mini figure. Then I have the GotNF and BoD double pack and theBook of Dragons print out.
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

I'm still working on my shrine.. I'll try and post it sooon.

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

Tessem7
Dragon Trainer

AndyMay
10 Apr 2014, 20:29
Where did you get the Toothless and Stormfly from? They look awesome :D
Since nobody has answered your question yet... I got mine at Target. They have Toothless, Stormfly, Hookfang, Meatlug, and a Terrible Terror. They are normally $10 a piece (they makes sounds!), but my Target had them on clearance for $5 a piece. I just bought the Terrible Terror since I already have a larger Toothless.
"Thank you for summing that up."