Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Sheet Music
Topic Started: 22 Jun 2014, 18:22 (3007 Views)
Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Quote:

Uh, so, it, uh, appears that your "Dragon Battle.mid" is actually the main theme from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

I was very confused for a moment.
Eh...that was, I din't know any....not my f...dang!
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

Zer0x
22 Jun 2014, 22:22
Quote:

Uh, so, it, uh, appears that your "Dragon Battle.mid" is actually the main theme from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

I was very confused for a moment.
Eh...that was, I din't know any....not my f...dang!

Great English Zer0x

Anyway, this looks interesting. I would love to try out some of the arrangements once I get a new string for my viola and tune it.

EDIT: It does sound like Skyrim's theme. Great job though.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

chimuelo
Blacksmith Apprentice

TheCube42
22 Jun 2014, 16:52
My next project, which I'll wrap in spoilers tag because it deals with the HTTYD2 score:
No way, I was just working on my own arrangement (for different instrumentation)! Looks way better than mine. Would you mind if I borrow some of the notes to spice mine up?

CatsMeow
Gronckle

http://pandatooth.webs.com/

Someone posted this on their YouTube Channel for doing The Dancing and the Dreaming.
"Go you must. No guest shall stay in one place for ever. Love will be lost if you sit too long at a friend's fire."

TheCube42
(As Not Seen on TV)

chimuelo
24 Jun 2014, 02:20
TheCube42
22 Jun 2014, 16:52
My next project, which I'll wrap in spoilers tag because it deals with the HTTYD2 score:
No way, I was just working on my own arrangement (for different instrumentation)! Looks way better than mine. Would you mind if I borrow some of the notes to spice mine up?
By all means, go ahead; won't mind it a single bit. Notes are to be shared, and if my ears can mine out more notes from the music, everyone should be able to access them!
Σ (a sigma-ture)

chimuelo
Blacksmith Apprentice

TheCube42
24 Jun 2014, 03:48
By all means, go ahead; won't mind it a single bit. Notes are to be shared, and if my ears can mine out more notes from the music, everyone should be able to access them!
I saw that you completed the Flying With Mother arrangement, but the PDF is still showing as incomplete. I'm having trouble with the ending, and I would much appreciate having your work as guidance. Any chance I could get my hands on it? Thanks in advance!

TheCube42
(As Not Seen on TV)

Sorry for the ridiculous delay; I have been occupied with... lots and lots and lots of string playing, and honestly I am very much drained. I will take this weekend to get the engraving done.
Σ (a sigma-ture)

chimuelo
Blacksmith Apprentice

TheCube42
06 Jul 2014, 00:01
Sorry for the ridiculous delay; I have been occupied with... lots and lots and lots of string playing, and honestly I am very much drained. I will take this weekend to get the engraving done.
^_^ No rush! Just wanted to verify that it wasn't already uploaded.

TheCube42
(As Not Seen on TV)

Engraving is basically done! I may indicate some additional dynamics and expressive directions, fix some minor collisions, etc. but the notes are all there.

(Viola part: here)

Next project (tentative):
Spoiler: click to toggle
Σ (a sigma-ture)

Cassy2277
Hatchling

For the piano (HTTYD2) : Pandatooth ( http://pandatooth.webs.com/sheet-music-2 ) will be putting up sheet music for track 14 & 15 and he has Track 11 & 19 already up. He has a YouTube Channel also.

For the piano (HTTYD) lots of tracks : http://sebastianwolff.info/music/projec ... ur-dragon/ has sheet music & YouTube Videos

Everything sounds perfect or I wouldn't be sharing it!!

:valka: