Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Just wanted to Say
Topic Started: 05 Aug 2014, 01:01 (1419 Views)
Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

THIS IS AN AWESOME FANDOM :D :D and if it weren't for Hiccup and Toothless- I really don't know where I'd be :D

This is really the first time in years I've actually been in a really Welcoming accepting fandom :P I haven't bumped into any Dragos or Dagurs much at all... (only the ones in the movies and the tv series thankfully :D )

I had a lot of bad experiences before I came here, but.. now.. now I didn't even know it at the time.. but I'm even using what I went through for my post sequel story (and ok- I've said it in other places.. but I relate to Hiccup and Toothless so well because of it ;) )
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

chimuelo
Blacksmith Apprentice

Yay fandom! I think you've really summed up many people's relationship with the movies and TV show -- they look at Hiccup and Toothless and see themselves. And a community based on movies that shine with tolerance is going to attract some of the most accepting and friendly people on the Internet. :D

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

Hiccup

"I looked at him and saw myself"
I think this quote doesn't just apply to Hiccup but a lot of us here in this fandom. The fact that the characters are so easily relateable is one of the biggest reasons the fandom is as large as it is. And as chimuelo said if they relate to these two :hiccup: :toothless: then they are (probably :P ) some of the friendliest people you'll find.