Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
HTTYD dreams, we know you have them.
Topic Started: 13 Apr 2014, 16:48 (7180 Views)
Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

To your first dream:

Interesting. Around a year before the first Trailer arrived I had a dream in which me and Toothless(he had his 2 tailfins, but it was Toothless) and some other dragons were flying through a forrest. Then, we came to place which was covered in snow. It was really cold there, to cold for this season. There was something wrong.

It's odd that it is exactly like the "What happende here?"-Scene from the trailer.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

:-/ everyones dreams here seem to all be about watching HTTYD while mine are always about me being in the Dragons world. I won't go into detail because there are a million different story arcs depending on my mood and it gets pretty weird and complicated. And on top of that it'd take about 5 pages to write it all down!
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

You all can be glad with your dreams!
I can't remember any dream :'( ... Of course, except the dream when I was about 6 years old.
I know I had some dreams (or a lot, I just can't remember) about dragons (and I know that sometimes I can control my dreams), but maximal 1 second after I wake up I can't remember, just like everything got deleted. It's really hard not to know what about I have dreamed... :-/

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

I had a really bizarre dream once that I suppose could best be described as a HTTYD crossover. In this dream, I was basically reliving one of the climactic scenes of the movie Signs except in the actual basement of the house I grew up in. Where things got even more strange was that Astrid was the one helping me fend off the aliens rather than anybody from my real life. We never did figure out to throw water at the darn things like in the movie, but it didn't seem to matter because we were still successfully holding them off with our shotgun/axe combo at the time my brain changed the channel to something else.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

KentuckyWildcat
14 Apr 2014, 00:36
I had a really bizarre dream once that I suppose could best be described as a HTTYD crossover. In this dream, I was basically reliving one of the climactic scenes of the movie Signs except in the actual basement of the house I grew up in. Where things got even more strange was that Astrid was the one helping me fend off the aliens rather than anybody from my real life. We never did figure out to throw water at the darn things like in the movie, but it didn't seem to matter because we were still successfully holding them off with our shotgun/axe combo at the time my brain changed the channel to something else.
Aliens + Astrid + Axes = best dream ever

you really can't get much betternthan that lol!

HumanToothless
Human/Former Dragon/Night Fury

I don't remember my dreams unless they are extremely detailed or have a reality feeling so sadly I have no dreams to share. :(
I ate a tasty looking purple flower and then the next thing you know I am human. I am currently trying to get used to the whole being human thing so be nice. I am completely human not a hybrid okay?

The Puppeteer

[color=#003b6f]"Beware the man who speaks in hands"
[/color]

Okay, I can say that I'm thinking a lot about future chapters of my fanfiction and I'm having dreams of the same... And I could control myself in those dreams.. Okay, I'll just get to the point, I had a dream recently which I was in the middle of a interstellar flight with my spaceship, helping my own character to find his homeplanet (A planet just like Earth, but with dragons and in the viking times), and lightning started to fry some of the equipment.. A lightning storm inside a spaceship which was in the middle of a pocket universe, inexplicable and not good at all. Me and Hunter (my character) ran to the room which the lightning was happening just to find a vortex made of pure lightning and something coming through it... Which we found out to be his dragon and the gang (Hiccup, Astrid, Toothless and the others, y'all know that.), which got here by that vortex which was created in Earth's past, making me understand why there was no evidence of dragons, neither evidence about anyone in Hiccup's village.. and I don't know the rest. Maybe I can try to remember later.. now I'm just going to drink something or.. dunno.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Unitedmoviemaker
"Film Creator"

Alright, I might as well add a dream of my own to this mix. :P

So, there was kind of an intro to this dream where Hiccup and Astrid are discussing dragons in disguises (although, I have no clue what context this was in lol).

The main part was Hiccup, Astrid, and Toothless going on an adventure into the frozen wilderness (I guess similar to the trailer :P). The three end up getting grabbed by something and dragged into an icy lake (I really wanna say it was some kind of dragon, but I don't know). After breaking free, the group break the illusion of being on Berk by breaking into a clothing store (with neon lights and all :P) and stealing some clothes. I think at the very end Astrid was telling Stoick (via cellphone) they would meet him somewhere.

That was my most recent dream, but I have a couple more written down that I'll post later sometime.
A "The Night Fury's Den Fourm" Veteran

I'm on Tumblr and Fanfic! (Cool, huh? :P)

Hiccdew_Forever
Member Avatar
Deadly Nadder

World conquest...
User no longer exists.

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

Hiccdew_Forever
14 Apr 2014, 01:36
World conquest...
I admit, while mine aren't excatly 'world conquest', they are kind of 'whole world under our thumb' kind of thing.