Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
HTTYD dreams, we know you have them.
Topic Started: 12 Apr 2014, 11:25 (6888 Views)
Unitedmoviemaker
"Film Creator"

Ever have a really cool HTTYD dream, but no where to share it? Well, this is the place!

This is a thread (at least the name) that started on another fourm called The Night Fury's Den. It was popular around the first movie's release, but sort of fizzled out at the end (until I sorta brought back the thread again for it to be popular again). I guess I'm sorta doing that again... :P
A "The Night Fury's Den Fourm" Veteran

I'm on Tumblr and Fanfic! (Cool, huh? :P)
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

I have lots of HTTYD related dreams. Now the problems is, are they appropriate for this place? XD
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

orbmanson7
Hatchling

This is gonna sound stupid and probably doesn't qualify, but YEARS AGO...I want to say in 2011, I had a terrifying nightmare that they released a trailer for httyd2 and it was about Hiccup turning into a night fury and I woke up, shouting "NO!" at the top of my lungs.
And I'm not kidding. It was horrifying. I still remember it as if it happened yesterday. (Thank goodness that never actually happened. Phew!)
SOD Friend Code: ZKVDN
HIJACK <3

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

Uh... I once had a HTTYD book dream. Hiccup and Camicazi were in a custom ice submarine... Ermmm.... I was cold last night... :P
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

The last dream I had was about Drago. Me and a group of people were hiking in the mountains. Then, on our first brake I ate gyros (???) and Drago always steal a part of it and ate it with his pure hands. I wanted to say something, but he darted an angry glance at me and I decided to say nothing...
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

I had this one dream fairly recently that combined HTTYD and Vikings. Basically, the teens were in the academy/arena (and I think I was Hiccup, but I can't remember). Anyway...Hiccup was teaching the teens (and some other older vikings too) how to form a shield wall.

There weren't any dragons and it's kinda lame, but I'm sure I'll have lots more extravagant and awesome dreams as we get closer to the release of HTTYD 2.
Coming Soon!!

Hiccdew_Forever
Member Avatar
Deadly Nadder

Where are you dragon-inspired dreamcatchers?
User no longer exists.

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

I had a HTTYD 2 dream once. I dreamt I was watching Dragons 2, and the first part, there was young Hiccup and Astrid talking about Toothless and Stormfly. Then the scene switched to older Hiccup on a small rowing boat, rowing towards a ?pirate ship? Then the scene switched AGAIN and there was Toothless and Hiccup, facing Drago on a barren, dry desert like landscape when weird silver arrow bullet things drove Toothless into a pool that just randomly appeared in the middle of a desert which somehow turned into a icy landscape just after. Then Oceanzaps started attacking Toothless and the end.

Soooo weird.
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gedx
Arwing Pilot

I had a dream, but more like a nightmare, i was in the middle of the cinema watching the movie, short and series, because i have to watch all the media related with httyd until they put the second movie B-) , but when httyd2 start my mom tell me "we have to leave" and suddenly the cinema turn off all the ligths and i can watch the second movie, and i wake up :'(
Spoiler: click to toggle

HiccupsApprentice
I have no idea what I'm doing.

He's got a dream, he's got a dream... Oh wait, wrong fandom :P

I had a couple of very detailed dreams quite a while ago, and I wrote them down to share. I'll put each of them under a "spoiler tag" as they are rather long.