Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Httyd Star Wars
Topic Started: 13 Apr 2014, 18:10 (1369 Views)
Dragon Pride
Screaming Death

Basically, this is based off a fanfiction I have plans to write. It's a crossover of Star Wars And HTTYD. Tell me, who do you think the HTTYD teens/characters would be good as in Star Wars?
My choices as Jedi would be...
Hiccup...Jedi Consular(not councillor), Battle strategist, excellent pilot/dragon rider, less skilled with lightsaber, more tranquil
Weapons:green lightsaber, possible shoto(short lightsaber)

Astrid...Skilled Jedi Weaponsmaster, decent pilot/dragon rider, more violent, easily aggravated.
Weapons: blue lightsaber, shoto, light axe

Fishlegs...Temple Filesmaster, librarian, slow pilot/dragon rider,shy, slightly closed off.
Weapons: olive or yellow-green lightsaber

Ruffnut and Tuffnut...Very unlikely, possibly Rogue Jedi, destructive, decent/destructive pilot/dragon rider, un swaying/stubborn.
Weapons:various green/yellow lightsabers and blasters

Snotlout...Stubborn/Dark Jedi, over confident, troubled pilot/dragon riders
Weapons:Red/orange lightsaber
Prideous Von Dragonstein

Yes, "Dragon Pride" isn't my full name

Laugh it UP!

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

chimuelo
Blacksmith Apprentice

Interesting concept for a fan fiction!

Depending on when the story is set, it might make more sense for the teens to be Jedi padawans. I mean, Hiccup already has the braid and the saber. :P But they're still young and still learning, and I don't think we've seen them mature enough to be Jedi Knights.

HTTYD 2 is definitely inspired by the Empire Strikes Back (Eret = Boba Fett, Drago = Darth Vader, Valka = Yoda) so I think your story could work out well.

Hiccdew_Forever
Member Avatar
Deadly Nadder

Obviously, Hiccup is Vader and Valka is Obi Wan.
User no longer exists.

Hiccdew_Forever
Member Avatar
Deadly Nadder

Han Skrillo
User no longer exists.

horrendouscostumehiccups
Russty Nail

I find this really funny, I'm A huge star wars geek! As a birthday present a couple years ago one of my friends drew hiccup with a green lightsaber and billowing Jedi cloak in the same pose as one of the poster. Then the poster came out and I'm pretty sure I really fell out of my chair.

As to the idea for your fanfic I wouldn't say that hiccup isn't great with a saber/sword. Just that he fights differently, like the differences in the fighting styles between Anakin and Obi-wan in revenge of the Sith. More defensively and less showy.

As for the Jedi Consular/Weaponmasters and so on, those only really became a thing because of video game mechanics. In most of the Starwars universe (Expanded universe, comic books, Novels and so on) they aren't really as much of a thing. The classes only really show up in games where having them makes the games play better (arguably)

I could go really meta on the Starwars EU if you want me to, but my feeling would be that the teens would all be Jedi knights. They all fallow code, just Ruf and Tuff Don't always remember it. And Snotlout has problems with it. Then Drago is a Sith and so on.

Chimuelo's idea of "when" is cool though! Could be by movie, like the 1st move = they're padawans, 2nt movie = they're knights, 3ed they have padawan's of there own and are masters? From a starwars view point 20 years old (humans) is a couple years into knighthood.

Oh gaw, my geekdoms are showing, Oh well.s Love the Idea though!
Costuming the yaknog out of HtTyD
http://horrendouscostumehiccups.tumblr.com/