Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
What does your friends/family think of your addiction?
Topic Started: 24 Jul 2015, 02:42 (16610 Views)
OneNote26
Dragon Egg

My family think I'm a crazy girl who really addicted with httyd
My classmates and good friends think i'm the one that very loud if anyone mention httyd things
my best friends think I'm totally insane because httyd and have nothing better to talk about except httyd ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

THIS IS GOSPEL
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

DragonLover1987
Dragon Princess

My parents are okay with it since they like the Dragons franchise as well, just not as much as me. My niece is getting into Dragons, and my sister thinks it's/I'm just plain weird. Only five of my friends know about my love for HTTYD. Well, more than five, because you all. :P <3

:) :P <3 :nightfuryegg: :alpha: 8)
Want to contact me on non-dragon sites? Here!:
Animal Jam: PokemonPikachu10661
Transformice: Vanillaratxx

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

nobody knows..... simple as that

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

not really a close kept secret but only my roommates and close friends know about it, i think my parents know but its awkward to talk to them about it. If a girl im dating asks what httyd is and/or isnt into it i might like 90% chance ill break it off hahaha i promise im not a douche bag but its this obsession is something i hold close to define who i am

OC: Oliver and Storm

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

I don't think my family really minds, they never told us they were taking us to the theater to see the second movie until 2 hours before we left. xD And my younger brother is pretty into it too. My older brothers... well the oldest one watched Riders of Berk and likes it, as well as the movies, but he's not into it like me and Tuff. My other brother doesn't like cool movies at all. (if he doesn't like a movie, we do, and if he likes it, we don't) My mom thinks I spend too much time on the computer, (I do but whateves) but I can't help it with you guys here!!! And my dad. *shrug* I'm sure he'll take me to see the third movie when it comes!!!! =)

I only have a few friends (not online) who love httyd. Astrid and Gemstone, cause they're who introduced me to it, of course. Then most of my friends at church have seen at least one or both of the movies and RttE, and like it but aren't really into it. Which is okay. ;) Well except for one, who likes it enough to join the club as Valka, and keeps asking me when the next season is coming!!! =D

Dude, so many other people have family/friends that think they're weird, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! =P I'm sorry for anyone who does. :unsure:
Bear the flame

Ocean Rose
Over whelmed: Too many fandoms. How am I even alive?

I'm known as the Crazy Dragon Girl. But my family doesn't care. They support it, and think that it's a little kidish at the same time. But hey, I love it and that is all that matter. :D :D :D
You want my tears
Every messy word
Every scar and every fear
You want all I have, with no holding back
When I'm hurt, at my worst.
You meet me there
'Cause You see the beauty
In my broken prayers
--- Riley Clemmons; Broken Prayers

Zira Shadow
Skrill

My family is okay with my obsession, and of course my sister loves it too. I am a bit crazy on dragons(just a bit) and am currently nicknamed "Dragon" because of it.
Sister in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings

Watercressed Lunatic
I do not want a world without Toothless...

Annoying and unhealthy, and not worth the time.... :(
"One of the most beautiful qualities of friendship is to understand and be understood."

AstridHofferson
Deadly Nadder

Well my siblings know how obsessed i am and call me crazy (which i am haha :P ). I guess my parents sort of know idk. I dont really talk about it to my friends but they do know that i like httyd but they're all obsessed with kpop and stuff but i dont really relate with that (sorry to any kpop fans out there).

Update a 2 years later and it hasn't really changed hahaha, not many of my friends know and if they do ,to them its like any other fandom.
Last edited by AstridHofferson on 19 Nov 2019, 16:32, edited 1 time in total.
Stoick: What in Thor's name is going on!?
Astrid: The eggs explode
- Gift of the Night Fury

Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

Zer0x

My parents don't know anything about it. They would probably laugh about me.
lol same. My mom knows and doesn't care, but my dad would laugh at me.

Only two people at school know about it, and they don't care (like actually. They change the topic when I start. They couldn't care less). To the rest of them, I am a nerd kid who is smart and socially stupid.

The rest of everyone I know has no clue. They don't even know I've watched it once.

*Sigh* When HTTYD came out in 2010 I told my mom it sounded dumb and I didn't want to see it (I was 6) Now... look at me.
Engineer and Pyromaniac. What's not to love?

I plan to send a rocket to the edge of space before I turn 25
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg: