Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
What does your friends/family think of your addiction?
Topic Started: 26 Apr 2014, 05:02 (16892 Views)
Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

My sister loves httyd almost as much as she loves minecraft (and she's 10)
My mom is ok with it
So is my dad (but I think he likes it more cos he once called me a "useless reptile" ^o) )
My BFF has the obsession and me and her fight over hiccup and call each-other muttonheads
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

chimuelo
26 Apr 2014, 03:37
My family doesn't really know the extent of my obsession. My friends definitely do (I somehow always connect the conversation to HTTYD). Because I'm an avid guitar player, I find that I'm much more comfortable ranting about the music than the overall movie, even though I love both dearly.
That's pretty me above too xD

Except I do one thing when I'm in college... Whenever I'm working in a lab, I always put Toothless (a figurine version though if the real one were with me, he'd be there) on my workstation. It's kinda like a sign that I'm working there so people don't just clear away my equipment.

But one day in particular, I must of been talking to myself probably working out some maths out loud or something. But one of the guys in my class thought I was talking to Toothless xD
He told the lecturer and he came over to me and said "there are counselors on the third floor if you ever need to talk". Most embarrassing moment ever...
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

Faerie_Dragon

Except I do one thing when I'm in college... Whenever I'm working in a lab, I always put Toothless (a figurine version though if the real one were with me, he'd be there) on my workstation. It's kinda like a sign that I'm working there so people don't just clear away my equipment.

But one day in particular, I must of been talking to myself probably working out some maths out loud or something. But one of the guys in my class thought I was talking to Toothless xD
He told the lecturer and he came over to me and said "there are counselors on the third floor if you ever need to talk". Most embarrassing moment ever...
Haha that's brilliant :P I'm in college after the summer and I am DEFINITELY doing that :L

"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

Dragon_Rider
Dragon Egg

Only my mom and I are HTTYD fans, my friends says that HTTYD is sooo annoying and it is for kids. Soo yeah they have to deal with it cuz I'm not giving up on HTTYD :P
I love dragons, and food... ^_^

chimuelo
Blacksmith Apprentice

Faerie_Dragon
26 Apr 2014, 11:20
Ooh, that's really cute. I'm tempted to start doing it myself! :D

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

A lot of my close friends that i hang out with like HTTYD as well my mom likes it yoo so she thinks me getting excited about it is cute cuz she does it too and my fad likes the movie he just wont admit it but he doesn't react like my mom and I do
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Only my sister knows... and I've made her love it as well, so everything is fine ;)

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

My family knows about my obsession and will tease me for it time to time, but I really don't mind. Ahh, the life a HTTYD fan.

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

Most of my new high school friends think that the HTTYD sucked, but for some reason they still like Toy Story and Monsters Inc... HUH? Whut..... Although one of them says while the first movie was bad he thinks the second one will be wicked awesome. My family? They deal with it. My dad says it is a unhealthy obessesion, but he is happy to talk to me about it when I do. My mum is also the same. Although I can tell sometimes she isn't paying attention. My brother, who is 7, likes dragons but not so much as Minecraft.

EDIT:
Wait scratch that, my friends don't mind it now. Actually one kinda likes it.
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

I've watched the movie so many times that my mom is sick of it even though she likes the movie too.

My dad just comes and sits next to me and watches/talks about the movie with me.

I have no idea what my sister thinks as she spends all her time on the computer.
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns