Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
What does your friends/family think of your addiction?
Topic Started: 09 May 2014, 21:52 (16887 Views)
Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

I will go in random bursts of fanboying over my obsessions or when I see something that derails my feels train
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Lageos
Member Avatar
Gronckle

My family knows, but thinks nothing more on it, My in-school friends know, but not my out-of-school friends, I currently have plans on going to the new movie with My brother's girlfriend, and we have decided to drag him along to the first screening. There was a dou-... an idiot at school who attempted to tease me about it, but said nothing after I socked him in the jaw. So over all, I have no problems with anyone ahha. I assume that being 6'1" has also stopped people from attempting anything too.

Gedx
Arwing Pilot

My family ... Didnt notice my love for the HTTYD movie, but my brother is the only one who know im fan of the film who will be first to see the sequel
My friends... are more nostalgic with movies, so they only know about pixar old movies And ignore httyd :'( :'( :'(
I think only facebook know how much i love everything related with httyd for the post, likes, share :$ :$ :$
DRAGONS FAN WORLD RULES
Spoiler: click to toggle

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

StaticTheSkrill
09 May 2014, 22:44
Most of my new high school friends think that the HTTYD sucked, but for some reason they still like Toy Story and Monsters Inc... HUH? Whut..... Although one of them says while the first movie was bad he thinks the second one will be wicked awesome. My family? They deal with it. My dad says it is a unhealthy obessesion, but he is happy to talk to me about it when I do. My mum is also the same. Although I can tell sometimes she isn't paying attention. My brother, who is 7, likes dragons but not so much as Minecraft.
Minecraft... HTTYD's only real competition xD

BirdyTheBrave
I like big books and I cannot lie.

WasBornCrazy
25 Apr 2014, 23:04
My family thinks I'm a normal school girl who's life is on the computer...
My classmates think I'm a shy,smart,normal student
My good friends think I'm talkative and a bit weird.
My best friends know that I'm crazy and a goofball who just loves talking about HTTYD.
Does that answer your question?
Are we long lost siblings? Cuz I am in the exact same boat... Literally. I keep spamming my bestie's email with dragons stuff.
Update guys: It's party time with Joe.

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

Mom is neutral about it. But she helps further my addiction by helping me sew HTTYD stuff. Dad thinks its a bit extreme and teases me sometimes. Brother thinks it is absolutely childish and that I need to grow up (but he can be obsessed with the minions and hates when I call him out on it). My favorite cousin finds it amusing and will randomly send me Dragon photos :). BF thinks I need serious psychiatric help XDD
^_^

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

My friends get tired of me ranting on and on about dragons :$
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

If my parents see my bank account now, they'll probably kill me.

I bought 5 tickets to see HTTYD2 in BFI IMAX.

100 pounds of HTTYD2 tickets xD
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

I'll tell my parents everything after I come back from London.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

HaddocksOrTails
Member Avatar
Gronckle

I'm not that obsessed, I don't think I have seen the first movie more than 5 times (and I only saw it for the first time last September), but for some reason I really liked the characters so I watched Riders/Defenders and then I became really excited about the second movie and it's nice to be here and talk to people while waiting.
Also, I wanted to work on my writing skills so I started to write HTTYD fanfics, because the story and the characters really inspire me.

https://www.fanfiction.net/~haddocksortails