Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
What does your friends/family think of your addiction?
Topic Started: 30 May 2014, 04:57 (16845 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

My friend used to be OBSESSED with HTTYD, like me. But now she says it's "alright". She's still agreed to come and watch it with me, though. I think she'll change her mind and go back to loving it again...
My cousin says it's "alright" too. He's coming with us too. And I think he'll change his mind as well. I suppose it's better than him saying that it's rubbish, after all... :ermm:
My mum, my dad, and me are obsessed! My dad and me are going to see it at Odeon cinemas on the 15th for Father's Day. But we're going to watch it again at the cinema when it's officially released, with my mum, and my dad, and my friend and my cousin! I'm bringing my Squeeze And Growl Toothless teddy with me. (This is going to be the first time my mum has been to the cinema to watch a film with us. Well, at least that's what I remember. Usually me and my dad just go. My mum thinks it's going to be "lovely". I think she might cry when Stoick and Valka are reunited, and at tiI the end, because I think something sad is going to happen. I don't usually cry at films, (I don't think I ever have, actually) but I think this film will make me cry! :'(
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

MudkipStar
09 May 2014, 23:44
I've watched the movie so many times that my mom is sick of it even though she likes the movie too.

My dad just comes and sits next to me and watches/talks about the movie with me.

I have no idea what my sister thinks as she spends all her time on the computer.
Ha my mom is the opposite. She loves the move and music she worries she's going to make
Me sick of it since she plays Forbidden Friendship when ever it's just me and her going for a drive. She knows she won't though haha also if she knows i'm watching the movie if i'm home sick she'll come and watch that part with me :)

My dad says he only likes the movie yet if i'm watching the show and he comes in the room he'll end up sitting down and watching it too and laughs at it. (He really seemed to like the episode Frozen with the Speed Stingers since well the twins and everyone picking on Snotlout, and the Speed Stingers are like Raptors:) )
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Some of my friends know a bit about this addiction. Some taunt me, others understand it (probably because they don't know everything).
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Toothless123
Night Fury

ToothlessNightFury
31 May 2014, 05:35
MudkipStar
09 May 2014, 23:44
I've watched the movie so many times that my mom is sick of it even though she likes the movie too.

My dad just comes and sits next to me and watches/talks about the movie with me.

I have no idea what my sister thinks as she spends all her time on the computer.
Ha my mom is the opposite. She loves the move and music she worries she's going to make
Me sick of it since she plays Forbidden Friendship when ever it's just me and her going for a drive. She knows she won't though haha also if she knows i'm watching the movie if i'm home sick she'll come and watch that part with me :)

My dad says he only likes the movie yet if i'm watching the show and he comes in the room he'll end up sitting down and watching it too and laughs at it. (He really seemed to like the episode Frozen with the Speed Stingers since well the twins and everyone picking on Snotlout, and the Speed Stingers are like Raptors:) )
My dad laughed a lot in 'Thawfest.':
"He's closing in, Stoick!'
"I can see that, Gobber!'
When I go in the car with him, we listen to the HTTYD 2 soundtrack on the stereo. He pretends the car is Toothless, because its colour is black! :P

chimuelo
Blacksmith Apprentice

Toothless123
31 May 2014, 18:36
When I go in the car with him, we listen to the HTTYD 2 soundtrack on the stereo. He pretends the car is Toothless, because its colour is black! :P
It's nice to know I'm not the only one who looks at black cars and thinks of Toothless! :$

micromys
Cathartes Aura

My friends all know about it and either give me things, tease me or join me. My friend made me a plush Toothless for Christmas (which sits on the dash of my car) and last week another friend gave me temporary tattoos with all the dragon classes on them.

My mother used to get angry with me for only watching animation, asking when I would "grow up" and watch "real things", but seeing as I've been living and working on my own for over ten years now, clearly watching animation hasn't impacted my life skills negatively. Now she rolls her eyes but doesn't give me any trouble about it. She really doesn't like animation, but she's also offered to go see HTTYD 2 with me because she knows how invested I am in it (and she has admitted to actually somewhat enjoying the first one... said it had a lot of heart).

My Dad doesn't understand the obsession but he does like animated films and he liked the first one, so he wants to see the second too. My sister is going to get dragged to see it with me when she visits from London, and though she may roll her eyes I know she secretly wants to. ^_^

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

Toothless123
30 May 2014, 08:57
I don't usually cry at films, (I don't think I ever have, actually) but I think this film will make me cry! :'(
I know, right! I always wonder if it's just me,
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

Dear Dragon Diary,
Today my little brother relentlessly made fun of me for running around my parents place in my new Dragon hoodie. He told me I was 20 and needed to grow up, then proceeded to give me advise for making it better. Could he be in the closet for HTTYD? Or is he just a meanie pants who envies me?

Sila XD
^_^

Toothless123
Night Fury

chimuelo
01 Jun 2014, 04:57
Toothless123
31 May 2014, 18:36
It's nice to know I'm not the only one who looks at black cars and thinks of Toothless! :$
:D

Toothless123
Night Fury

micromys
01 Jun 2014, 05:06
My sister is going to get dragged to see it with me when she visits from London, and though she may roll her eyes I know she secretly wants to. ^_^
That's exactly like my cousin. :D