Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Home-made Toothless plushie
Topic Started: 24 May 2014, 11:08 (7324 Views)
BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

DerangedTheDagur
24 May 2014, 13:12
Here's one I'm currently working on, his name is going to be Huginn

I know, the eyes need some adjusting, I just cut the foam pieces this morning, so some tweaking will be done possibly later today
That looks awesome!!!! I wanna make one now :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

DerangedTheDagur
Pirate Lord of the Berk archipelago

Thank you :D I hope he comes out good. I am adding a neat feature that I'll wait to show you guys... I like surprises
"I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically." ~Captain Jack Sparrow

BerserkDragon

Here's one I did with some leftover denim my mum gave me for making stuff:

He didn't really turn out how I expected but he's still coming to the cinema with me :D he's more of a ragdoll than a plush :D

He was actually going to be a prototype to see if the design I had in mind worked so he's stuffed with toilet paper :D No comments, please :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

DerangedTheDagur

This one was made with an old sweatshirt and a Hawaiian Punch bottle, lol. His name is Thunder. I made him back when the first movie came out, and he was a hand puppet
"I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically." ~Captain Jack Sparrow

BerserkDragon

DerangedTheDagur
25 May 2014, 17:27

This one was made with an old sweatshirt and a Hawaiian Punch bottle, lol. His name is Thunder. I made him back when the first movie came out, and he was a hand puppet
Oh my Gods that's just simply amazing!! How big is it?
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

ToothlessTheUseless
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

DerangedTheDagur

I know, the eyes need some adjusting, I just cut the foam pieces this morning, so some tweaking will be done possibly later today
WOW those eyes look incredible! What are they made of?

DerangedTheDagur

BerserkDragon
25 May 2014, 18:23
DerangedTheDagur
25 May 2014, 17:27

Oh my Gods that's just simply amazing!! How big is it?
He's about four feet long

DerangedTheDagur

ToothlessTheUseless
25 May 2014, 19:57
DerangedTheDagur

Thank you! The eyes are ping pong balls, with some paint, then detailed with watercolor pencils, and sprayed with a clear glaze

BerserkDragon

DerangedTheDagur
26 May 2014, 02:04
ToothlessTheUseless
25 May 2014, 19:57
DerangedTheDagur

Thank you! The eyes are ping pong balls, with some paint, then detailed with watercolor pencils, and sprayed with a clear glaze
You made the eyes yourself?! Holy Thor that's some epic detail!
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

DerangedTheDagur

Thank you :D I really liked how they turned out