Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Collections!
Topic Started: 30 Apr 2015, 03:52 (29021 Views)
Dracomancer
Terrible Terror

look..two toothleses!
120 degrees outside... Ugh
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

athena2235
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Some Pics from a Toy Fair in Feb 2015. Some of these we have already seen, other I have not.

The Snow Wraith looks really cool, hope the make it (and I can actually find it somewhere)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/paulnomad ... otostream/

OneNote26
Dragon Egg

SilaNightFury
17 May 2014, 03:20
I know we all have some kind of collection! Big or small, one or many, I'd love to see them! Are you going to expand, or keep it the way it is? When did you start? Which one was your first? What is your favorite?

Here's mine :) The handmade Toothless messenger bag was my very first, made it before shipping off to college. But my very first homemade plushie will always be my favorite! And I plan to expand, but soon I will need a bigger shelving system X3

I'm seriously want them all :'(

THIS IS GOSPEL

Dracomancer
Terrible Terror

athena2235
04 Jun 2015, 22:29
Some Pics from a Toy Fair in Feb 2015. Some of these we have already seen, other I have not.

The Snow Wraith looks really cool, hope the make it (and I can actually find it somewhere)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/paulnomad ... otostream/

i love the stoick and skullcrusher set..will add those to my list..and the snow wraith...the others are pretty much all released and i have them..including the large roaring and shooting toothless which toys r us has online..they also have the timberjack if anyone is interested

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Yep, we've go the timber jack... But we've now got the next wave. :blink:

A recolour of Skull crusher, a Sea Shocker dragon, a Scauldron (brought back from Defenders line!) who I have, the lunging toothless, the barrel roll toothless, and...

The catapult toothless! Who now come with a BABY GRONCKLE!!!! So. Cute. I want him really bad, I haven't told my mum yet... :/ Somehow, my words are the greatest pursuit ions in the world. Seriously, that's how I got my Maximus Pop- but she loved him too, and even my brother smiled and said it was cute, so...yeah.

Still no Snow Wraith, though... :'( I really want him released too, but maybe he just has such a high tech action feature, that they haven't been able to master yet... MAYBE HE MAKES SNOW!!!! 'Toothless knocks me unconscious...'
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Dracomancer
Terrible Terror

hey all its been awhile..need to post updates of my collection soon..my flightmare and fireworm figures as well as a couple plushies were stollen from me months ago...doubt ill ever be able to replace them due to how insanely expensive they are...blarg

Dragon Pride
Screaming Death

Dracomancer
28 May 2014, 02:15
i consider this my "dragon room" aka..bedroom...also known as..my den..lol...no idea if my collection is considered..large..huge ..small..etc...if i like it i buy it..if i have the money

YOU HAVE A TUFFNUT FIGURE????? HOOOOOOOOWWWW???? :tuffnut:
Prideous Von Dragonstein

Yes, "Dragon Pride" isn't my full name

Laugh it UP!

Dracomancer
Terrible Terror

Dragon Pride
30 Jan 2016, 07:20
Dracomancer
28 May 2014, 02:15
i consider this my "dragon room" aka..bedroom...also known as..my den..lol...no idea if my collection is considered..large..huge ..small..etc...if i like it i buy it..if i have the money

YOU HAVE A TUFFNUT FIGURE????? HOOOOOOOOWWWW???? :tuffnut:
tuff was from the 2010 toy releases for the first film

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

Dracomancer
30 Jan 2016, 07:14
hey all its been awhile..need to post updates of my collection soon..my flightmare and fireworm figures as well as a couple plushies were stollen from me months ago...doubt ill ever be able to replace them due to how insanely expensive they are...blarg
oh no
by who

Dracomancer
Terrible Terror

Toothless the nightfury
31 Jan 2016, 02:54
Dracomancer
30 Jan 2016, 07:14
oh no
by who
A friend we let stay at the house for a few months...