Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Collections!
Topic Started: 19 May 2014, 12:53 (28505 Views)
SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

Zer0x
19 May 2014, 08:19
Strange that no one says something about the 'How To Train Your Dragon 2' Blu-Ray. :P
I am EXTREMLY curious about that! Please explain this to me, before I die of envy!
^_^

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

SilaNightFury

Hope_and_Heir
19 May 2014, 13:10
WasBornCrazy
19 May 2014, 11:18
All this makes me feel awful. I only have a few posters, a million dragon digital photos, 1000 videos about HTTYD and HTTYD2 and a HTTYD dvd.
Most of my stuff is fan made or my grandmother got for me over a course of years :/ I wouldn't feel bad, the movie counts in itself ;) and let's be honest... The size of anyone's collection doesn't make you less of a fan.
I fully agree! Big or small, you a still a SDM sized fan! X3 Only reason mine is so big is because I have hobbies that don't cost money, so I have the liberty to buy things.
^_^

SplashTheScauldron
Most inactive ass in the fandom

extremly jealous now...

I have the squeeze and growl toothless, a nadder and a nightmare plushie, giant fire breathing toothless, the first wii game, the guide to the dragons and my drawings ^^
Yes, I ship Dagur and Hiccup.

I apologize for cringy posts I made some years ago

SilaNightFury

SplashTheScauldron
19 May 2014, 17:00
extremly jealous now...

I have the squeeze and growl toothless, a nadder and a nightmare plushie, giant fire breathing toothless, the first wii game, the guide to the dragons and my drawings ^^
I want a nightmare, but to buy them on ebay is expensive! I am very Night Fury right now XD. If you could post a picture I would love to see it X3
^_^

Toothless123
Night Fury

I've collected some Dragons figures, and I also have the giant fire breathing Toothless that I got for Christmas. I'll post a picture soon. ^_^
Edit: And I also have the Squeeze-And-Growl Toothless plush, and the HTTYD game. I'm getting the second game when it comes out, too. ^_^

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

SilaNightFury
19 May 2014, 16:57
Hope_and_Heir
19 May 2014, 13:10
WasBornCrazy
19 May 2014, 11:18
All this makes me feel awful. I only have a few posters, a million dragon digital photos, 1000 videos about HTTYD and HTTYD2 and a HTTYD dvd.
Most of my stuff is fan made or my grandmother got for me over a course of years :/ I wouldn't feel bad, the movie counts in itself ;) and let's be honest... The size of anyone's collection doesn't make you less of a fan.
I fully agree! Big or small, you a still a SDM sized fan! X3 Only reason mine is so big is because I have hobbies that don't cost money, so I have the liberty to buy things.
The only reason mine is big is because I ask for money on Christmas and my birthday and later spend it on httyd merch xD
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

Dracomancer
Terrible Terror

ok..my entire room is httyd...how would i go about taking pictures of that? lol
120 degrees outside... Ugh

SilaNightFury

Dracomancer
27 May 2014, 04:28
ok..my entire room is httyd...how would i go about taking pictures of that? lol
You could do sections like I did :P or maybe a panoramic one?
^_^

Dracomancer
Terrible Terror

i consider this my "dragon room" aka..bedroom...also known as..my den..lol...no idea if my collection is considered..large..huge ..small..etc...if i like it i buy it..if i have the money

120 degrees outside... Ugh

SilaNightFury

Dracomancer
28 May 2014, 02:15
i consider this my "dragon room" aka..bedroom...also known as..my den..lol...no idea if my collection is considered..large..huge ..small..etc...if i like it i buy it..if i have the money

I am literally green with envy. No joke. Where did you get that lanyard?????????? I love it all so much :'D
^_^