Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Collections!
Topic Started: 16 May 2014, 23:20 (28095 Views)
SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

I know we all have some kind of collection! Big or small, one or many, I'd love to see them! Are you going to expand, or keep it the way it is? When did you start? Which one was your first? What is your favorite?

Here's mine :) The handmade Toothless messenger bag was my very first, made it before shipping off to college. But my very first homemade plushie will always be my favorite! And I plan to expand, but soon I will need a bigger shelving system X3

^_^

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

I love your collection! I'm only starting mine, but I'll let you know when I'm ready! (Hiccup's hair is froofy!)
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

SilaNightFury

AuroraBorealis
17 May 2014, 03:48
I love your collection! I'm only starting mine, but I'll let you know when I'm ready! (Hiccup's hair is froofy!)
Thanks :3 I really would love to see yours when you are ready! And yeah, he is all the way from Australia, so his hair is a little wind blown XD
^_^

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

SilaNightFury
17 May 2014, 03:54
AuroraBorealis
17 May 2014, 03:48
Thanks :3 I really would love to see yours when you are ready! And yeah, he is all the way from Australia, so his hair is a little wind blown XD
Aus...tralia? You've been here?
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

SilaNightFury

Lol no. I had him flown. They weren't available in the states so I found him and Astrid on eBay and snatched them. Cost me a pretty penny, but soooooo worth it :)
^_^

WasBornCrazy

SilaNightFury
17 May 2014, 03:58
Lol no. I had him flown. They weren't available in the states so I found him and Astrid on eBay and snatched them. Cost me a pretty penny, but soooooo worth it :)
Oh well. He looks kind of awkward though....
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

SilaNightFury

WasBornCrazy
17 May 2014, 04:05
SilaNightFury
Oh well, I have a plush Hiccup, that's all that matters in my eyes. The only thing that irks me a wee bit is that Astrid is shorter than Hiccup.....
^_^

WasBornCrazy

SilaNightFury
17 May 2014, 04:09
WasBornCrazy
17 May 2014, 04:05
SilaNightFury
Oh well, I have a plush Hiccup, that's all that matters in my eyes. The only thing that irks me a wee bit is that Astrid is shorter than Hiccup.....
xD

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

My collection is certainly not as big as yours, and I am very jealous!
Mine only consists of a few small figures and a Toothless pillow pet at the moment, in addition to the book set and DVD.
With all the new HTTYD2 stuff that's coming out though, I have every intention to buy ALL THE MERCH! Especially the Toothless Build-A-Bear and the Book of Dragons ^.^

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

SilaNightFury

thescienceofmagic
17 May 2014, 11:11
My collection is certainly not as big as yours, and I am very jealous!
Mine only consists of a few small figures and a Toothless pillow pet at the moment, in addition to the book set and DVD.
With all the new HTTYD2 stuff that's coming out though, I have every intention to buy ALL THE MERCH! Especially the Toothless Build-A-Bear and the Book of Dragons ^.^
It's kinda funny, but I received PTO (paid time off) to get the BABW Toothless! I'm so excited it comes out on Friday!!!! X333333

Plus, I would love to see your collection! Feel free to post a picture if you'd like :3
^_^