Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Build A Bear Toothless!
Topic Started: 04 Jul 2016, 01:50 (25306 Views)
Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! TOO CUTE!!! MUST HAVE!!!!! MUST TELL MOTHER!!
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Whitefang
twelve days north of hopeless

Ughhhh I still only have Toothless... gotta get my hands on all the others. :$
Find me on tumblr!
I can't bring myself to delete the gifs sorry

8)

Crystallion12

Whitefang
08 Jul 2016, 15:20
Indeed! GO GET YOUR SNUGGLY FANGIRL POWER! <3

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Whitefang

Crystallion12
09 Jul 2016, 05:35
Whitefang
08 Jul 2016, 15:20
Indeed! GO GET YOUR SNUGGLY FANGIRL POWER! <3
THROWS MONEY AT THE BUILD-A-BEAR WEBSITE
Find me on tumblr!

8)

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

Hookfang has a date! September 15th! I know it's short notice but we ourselves just found out
^_^

Crystallion12

SilaNightFury
13 Sep 2016, 02:30
Hookfang has a date! September 15th! I know it's short notice but we ourselves just found out
What... WHAT?! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! YASSSSS!!!!! <3 :) ^_^ :O :D <3 <3 <3 <3

Crystallion12.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Cool, the day after my birthday :D
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Whitefang

Does anyone know if past dragons (like Stormfly and Barf & Belch) are still available to buy? I still really want them but the nearest store is an hour away and half the time I forget you can order online. So is there any way for me to get my hands on them even though they were released a while ago?
Find me on tumblr!

8)

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

Whitefang
14 Sep 2016, 03:14
Does anyone know if past dragons (like Stormfly and Barf & Belch) are still available to buy? I still really want them but the nearest store is an hour away and half the time I forget you can order online. So is there any way for me to get my hands on them even though they were released a while ago?
Oh yeah, both are in abundance in my store. But if you'd like to be safe give them a call and ask :D
^_^

Crystallion12

Hookfang is out online (at least in Australia)! He's already ordered and shipped on my end! <3 :) :P Still waiting on lil' Elliott to arrive, though.

Crystallion12.