Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Build A Bear Toothless!
Topic Started: 13 Feb 2016, 01:12 (25566 Views)
Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Wha?????!!!! I only just got Stormfly delivered... Oh gods. Sila (can I call you that?), do you have any idea when they'll be out online for Australia? More specifically, Queensland?
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

You sure can! And sadly I don't know exact days. And I won't be able to tell you about the Australia one since I'm in the US... But when I get the official here your local BAB should get theirs so call them and ask. I'll keep everyone updated. The newest poster on the back gives his description and a glance of the saddle too ;)
^_^

Crystallion12

SQEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, it's all so cute! Barf and Belch haven't been this stinking adorable since... Actually, the last time I could call them adorable and Toothless levels of cute was in The Zippleback Experience... So Sila, do you know if one head is a puppet?

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

SilaNightFury

Don't know yet I'm thinking most likely not. Barf's mouth might just hang open
^_^

Crystallion12

Heh, ok. To be honest, I wasn't really a fan of the whole puppet head trope to begin with.... I just want Barf and Belch, with nothing that could lead to ripping/damaging... To hurt my precious babies.... Is a living nightmare for me amd OHGODSICANTTAKEIT. Well, I still haven't told my mother that it's next month... No idea how I'm going to break it to her...

Crystallion12.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

SilaNightFury
13 Feb 2016, 05:21
You sure can! And sadly I don't know exact days. And I won't be able to tell you about the Australia one since I'm in the US... But when I get the official here your local BAB should get theirs so call them and ask. I'll keep everyone updated. The newest poster on the back gives his description and a glance of the saddle too ;)
I want them!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

TripleH
Dragon Master

OMG NOW I CAN'T DECIDE! I WANT ALL OF THEM! :'(

I originally wanted Stormfly, and my sister wants Toothless.

I also have a gift card to BAB. :)
FanFiction - Tumblr - Disqus :hiccup:

SilaNightFury

I'm super curious as to see who will be out next. I feel like it'll go Meatlug then Hookfang and then it'll end. I seriously hope we get Cloudjumper, too. I'd die!
^_^

Crystallion12

Haha. I can see why! (as if your awesome signature and avatar didn't point it out)

Personally, I think a Cloudjumper would be stinking adorable, and well received... Four wings? Owl looking? No doubt adorable? What's there not to love? Also, the only official plush of him sucks (no offense...), so the soft, big and cuddly Cloudjumper would be the best.

Between me and my mum, we want a Hookfang next... And yes, I know cuteness would kill me... But I definately want a Meatlug... Imagine the adorable levels!

I feel like every single of the dragons don't get the cuddles they deserve- one of the sole reasons I love Stormy and Toothy is because of how soft, greatly sized, and cuddly they are, aside other things- only Charlie, Lucy (my baby dogs <3) and a few other plushness can rival him!

I really don't care what order we get them in, as long as we get 'em... After all, why make Toothless, Stormfly, and Barf and Belch, but not Meatlug and Hookfang?! Last time I checked and throughly searched, we only have two or three official Barf&Belch soft toys... And they weren't exactly what I'd call 'cute and cuddly'. More like 'Floppy and somewhat Hideous'.

Considering they did the least-merchandised dragon (s), I won't be surprised if they do the other two. If they do more than that, I'll be so excited, so... Yeah. Hopefully I won't pee my pants. XD

Well, my Stormfly should be in my arms TOMORROW!! Hoorah!!!! And if it's not her... I will be severely heart-broken and disappointed. But if it isn't, it'll be some other parcel sent to us, becuase from what my parents know, Stormfly is the only thing that should be in our post. However, the little card we got to go retrieve her said it was a small package, had our last name on it, and that was it. Toothless was the same, although his card said he was a large package... Eh well. I'll find out soon enough.

Dragons forever!!!!!!!!

Crystallion12.

Dracomancer
Terrible Terror

yaaaaay! any idea how much the saddles and sound chips are? need to figure out how broke im going to be
120 degrees outside... Ugh