Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Build A Bear Toothless!
Topic Started: 02 Jun 2014, 01:54 (25224 Views)
NFDan96
The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

I checked their website and they will be coming to Australia soon. :D
<----------- This should never fail to make you smile. :)
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

NFDan96
02 Jun 2014, 05:54
I checked their website and they will be coming to Australia soon. :D
Sweeeeeeet :3 He is quiet adorable! I hope you get one! They sell out really quick!
^_^

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

It's really sad that there are so many on ebay, where people have just bought them up for the profit. It means actual fans either miss out or have to spend a fortune just to get one. Some are selling for as much as £60, almost triple the initial price.
:(

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

thescienceofmagic
03 Jun 2014, 11:48
It's really sad that there are so many on ebay, where people have just bought them up for the profit. It means actual fans either miss out or have to spend a fortune just to get one. Some are selling for as much as £60, almost triple the initial price.

It should be one per customer in my opinion.
^_^

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

BiggestToothlessFanEVER
31 May 2014, 07:09
SilaNightFury
27 May 2014, 19:19
Dracomancer
27 May 2014, 04:09
i went to go get mine today as well..no gas to go anywhere until now..and..sold out..and they dont think they will get anymore in...waited..months..and i friggan missed out...again...i am not a happy dragon right now.
Oh noes! They might still have them online? I hope you get one!
Dracomancer
27 May 2014, 20:15
SilaNightFury
27 May 2014, 19:19
Oh noes! They might still have them online? I hope you get one!
they dont..i checked as soon as i got home..they are all sold out.
I checked online too and they are sold out. I bid on one on eBay. It's popular I tell you

Have fun bidding.
Hope you don't get crazy people who will pay like tone of money for it.
Happened to me with The limited edition collectors Ariel. I had a limited amount i could go for her and someone out bid me and my mom's limit :(

I just adore the build a Toothless. Comes handy when you're sick -especially when your mom takes off his wings and tells you to cuddle him because you feel so ick and as a mom she feels bad for you :)
thescienceofmagic

Yeah. I don't like people who do that.
Like my collectors Frozen dolls are going for over 5,000 now. Not the ones with crystal in them. Just the normal limited edition collectors.
And they were originally selling on Disney for 100. I pais 125 each when i got mine and i'm glad i got them when i did.
Even the frozen pins are going crazy. My mom and I found an olaf pin at Disney's MGM of all places. Magic Kingdom told me Disney was completly sold out of the pins. Guess they forgo t about Hollywood Studios :)
But i paid 7 for one and on ebay the same one is going for 27. When i looked up Toothless he was going for twice as much as i paid.

Ppl just wsnt money from poor kids
Thaes days

Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

BiggestToothlessFanEVER
Terrible Terror

SilaNightFury
03 Jun 2014, 15:30
thescienceofmagic

It should be one per customer in my opinion.
I'm absolutely 100% with you on this. People are like vultures trying to buy these items and the worse part is some sellers don't even bother saying they will return in the fall or look on the website to see it for themselves. It's very greedy. Here are some examples of the craziness:

See this is exactly what I'm talking about it. So many money hungry people out there. Again I said it already, they are just greedy and a disgrace.
It's best to just wait until fall and pay a good price for an amazing and super cute plush. It will be worth the wait.

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

Quote:

It's best to just wait until fall and pay a good price for an amazing and super cute plush. It will be worth the wait.

That's what I plan to do- now that I know they'll be returning... I want one to cuddle with :D
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326

BiggestToothlessFanEVER
Terrible Terror

Rocky Rose
07 Jun 2014, 05:58
Quote:

That's what I plan to do- now that I know they'll be returning... I want one to cuddle with :D
me too. It's supposed to be even cuter in person.

NFDan96
The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

I bought one online yesterday shortly after they became available. I can't wait until it gets delivered. :D
<----------- This should never fail to make you smile. :)

BiggestToothlessFanEVER
Terrible Terror

NFDan96
07 Jun 2014, 07:38
I bought one online yesterday shortly after they became available. I can't wait until it gets delivered. :D
How? They have been unavailable on the main site for a couple weeks.