Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Build A Bear Toothless!
Topic Started: 29 Mar 2016, 20:29 (25500 Views)
iluvhttyd
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

Crystallion12
03 Mar 2016, 01:35
Sweet!! Aren't they just so adorable??!!! <3 :D ^_^
Yes!!!!
SilaNightFury
09 Mar 2016, 04:24
Not yet... It's extremely frustrating! We are getting the stupid horses who don't come out till April before they tell us when B&B are coming. >:(
As a Brony (is that the right term for a Pegasister? idk) I kind of find that offensive, but I get your point. They should release ALL THE DRAGONS! Meatlug, Cloudjumper, Hookfang, Grump, etc. I want a Meatlug BAB so BAD!
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Agreed. Oh. By the way, yes- most of the fandom seems to accepted the fact that you can be either- but generally, females call themselves Pegasisters (or Bronies) and males are basically just Bronies. It doesn't really matter what you call yourself, to be honest.
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Crystallion12

HES HERE OGYFIFISFIGRDG!!!! Well, at least online..... Now I need a good reason as to why I get him..... Whelp.

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Crystallion12
31 Mar 2016, 10:16
HES HERE OGYFIFISFIGRDG!!!! Well, at least online..... Now I need a good reason as to why I get him..... Whelp.
Huh? ^)
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Crystallion12

Oh, oops.

You see, I don't have a local BAB. The nearest one is 16 hrs away by car, and 2 by plane, and.... Big city. So yeah. I can't exactly go by one and get him- so my dragons come online.

That's where I got Toothy and Storm, online from the website. I've been waiting for Barf & Belch to come on the website, and, well, now they are! Tee-hee! :D ^_^ <3

Crystallion12.

vanbluedragon
Dragon Egg

OK! 8)

i just got back from babw and came home with barf and belch! ^_^

just to note, barf and belch is the largest of the trio so far and their size ratio is the same as the movie, toothless being the smallest with stormfly next and barf and belch towering over them. i think they are the largest babw dragon plush so far, compared to starlight dragon and new years green dragon. they are very nice quality just like stormfly and toothless.

OH! :O
for anyone considering getting barf and belch, be sure to ask the person stuffing your plush to pull out the extra spine located where the stuffing is supposed to go. just look in where the plush is supposed to be stuffed and you know what i mean. i almost missed it and the person stuffing for me was super nice enough to make it straight and nice for me ^_^

hope they will do hookfang or meatlug too!!!

side note, they also came up with a new saddle called the dreamworks saddle which is supposed to fit these dragons specifically. this is way way way better than the horse saddle which pretty much only fits stormfly. i saw it on toothless and barf and belch and its alot nicer, it has the nightfury mark on the side.

Crystallion12

I'm getting a Barf and Belch! YAAYAYAYAYAAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!

My mum ordered him just a hour or so ago, I'm so happy! I can't wait until he gets here! :) <3 :D

Crystallion12.

Crystallion12

Got him! Oh, he's so cute!

Crystallion12.

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

Look whose coming out in September!! :D :nightmareegg:
Spoiler: click to toggle
^_^

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

SilaNightFury
02 Jul 2016, 19:16
Look whose coming out in September!! :D :nightmareegg:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Sweeeeeeeeet :D
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.