Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Build A Bear Toothless!
Topic Started: 27 May 2014, 17:00 (25403 Views)
SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

Well poop! Maybe they will make more for the movie release?
^_^

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

I think that Berk's Grapevine should put in a request to BAB/Dreamworks asking for them to send the site some!
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

SilaNightFury

I think so too! It's not really fair, seeing as everyone who got one after me were buying in bulk. Should be one per customer....
^_^

Dracomancer
Terrible Terror

i live in the armpit of california..they said theyre not getting anymore in..so i am out of luck ::sighs::
120 degrees outside... Ugh

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Here is mine :)
Top left is mine alone
Then top right is with the Toothless from Target
Then the bottom left is all 3 of my Toothlesses and the bottom right is where Build a Toothless sits on the love seat in my room :)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Can this thread not be merged with the other? I see no point in have two topics on the go.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

SilaNightFury

AndyMay
28 May 2014, 00:19
Can this thread not be merged with the other? I see no point in have two topics on the go.
Agreed ^^ lets just stick to science's. She posted first :3
^_^

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

SilaNightFury
27 May 2014, 21:07
I think so too! It's not really fair, seeing as everyone who got one after me were buying in bulk. Should be one per customer....

It's like what happened with the disney designer fairy tale dolls and limited edition Frozen dolls, people bought them in bulk and sold them on ebay for insane prices. I really wanted Ariel but ppl were selling her for 500 and up and she sold out with in mins. And Of course it relased at 12 am PST which was 3am for me in Canada -_- was not about to wait up that late or get up then to buy one. I was lucky to get rapunzel LE for 200 and the November LE frozen dolls for 125 each. But now the frozen ones are going for like 5000 on ebay (we checked tonight because my dad was curious about the Olaf pins we found at Disney that were said to be sold out)

I checked the Build A Toothless too and some are going for $49 and up already stuffed

(Oh and where is the other thread? I couldn't find it that's why i posted here Gain)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

SilaNightFury

ToothlessNightFury
28 May 2014, 03:42
SilaNightFury
27 May 2014, 21:07

It's like what happened with the disney designer fairy tale dolls and limited edition Frozen dolls, people bought them in bulk and sold them on ebay for insane prices. I really wanted Ariel but ppl were selling her for 500 and up and she sold out with in mins. And Of course it relased at 12 am PST which was 3am for me in Canada -_- was not about to wait up that late or get up then to buy one. I was lucky to get rapunzel LE for 200 and the November LE frozen dolls for 125 each. But now the frozen ones are going for like 5000 on ebay (we checked tonight because my dad was curious about the Olaf pins we found at Disney that were said to be sold out)

I checked the Build A Toothless too and some are going for $49 and up already stuffed

(Oh and where is the other thread? I couldn't find it that's why i posted here Gain)
Science's Thread It's dumb that people will do that. Like seriously? You butt munchers!
^_^

BiggestToothlessFanEVER
Terrible Terror

SilaNightFury
27 May 2014, 19:19
Dracomancer
27 May 2014, 04:09
i went to go get mine today as well..no gas to go anywhere until now..and..sold out..and they dont think they will get anymore in...waited..months..and i friggan missed out...again...i am not a happy dragon right now.
Oh noes! They might still have them online? I hope you get one!
Dracomancer
27 May 2014, 20:15
SilaNightFury
27 May 2014, 19:19
Dracomancer
27 May 2014, 04:09
i went to go get mine today as well..no gas to go anywhere until now..and..sold out..and they dont think they will get anymore in...waited..months..and i friggan missed out...again...i am not a happy dragon right now.
Oh noes! They might still have them online? I hope you get one!
they dont..i checked as soon as i got home..they are all sold out.
I checked online too and they are sold out. I bid on one on eBay. It's popular I tell you