Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Build A Bear Toothless!
Topic Started: 19 May 2014, 13:42 (24737 Views)
SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

So Build a Bear is finally, FINALLY advertising when he will be arriving. For the US and Canada, it will be this Friday (believe me I will be the first in line), for the UK it will arrive on June 13th (thanks science!)! lNSDBCIUABVLJKKJBFVIHJBCHJEQ HFBVS VDAJBSVK QSNHQJK NVBEFBJVDNLKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, minor freakout! Faerie_Dragon has requested I take a video of me picking him out, stuffing him, and giving him his heart. If you want to see utter hilarity, check back in late Friday to see! Here is a picture of what this little guy will look like!

Also, when or if you get one, feel free to post your pictures here :3

Edit: They finally posted the hoodie X3
^_^

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

YES! They're coming to the UK!! I'm so happy!
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

ToothlessTheUseless
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

I am sooo excited for this guy, they finally captured his cuteness in an official plushie! Right after I get off work on Friday, I will be heading over to make one of these haha.

Also, any word on if they'll be getting any httyd-themed clothes and accessories? I'm probably just going to get the plushie itself, but I think it would be cute if they sold his saddle or something too. ^_^

SilaNightFury

ToothlessTheUseless
19 May 2014, 19:34
I am sooo excited for this guy, they finally captured his cuteness in an official plushie! Right after I get off work on Friday, I will be heading over to make one of these haha.

Also, any word on if they'll be getting any httyd-themed clothes and accessories? I'm probably just going to get the plushie itself, but I think it would be cute if they sold his saddle or something too. ^_^
Better hurry to get him! There is a rumor that each store only gets two boxes! O_O And as for accessories I know for sure they will be getting a hoodie, but as for anything else I do not know. I think it would be awesome if they did have his saddle ^-^
^_^

SilaNightFury

AndyMay
19 May 2014, 18:45
I don't know the exact date of when it is released, but it is a definite June release.
^_^

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

SilaNightFury
19 May 2014, 19:44
AndyMay
I don't know the exact date of when it is released, but it is a definite June release.
June 13th, I emailed them (:

Sucks that we have to wait longer as always, though

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

SilaNightFury

thescienceofmagic
19 May 2014, 19:58
SilaNightFury
19 May 2014, 19:44
AndyMay
June 13th, I emailed them (:

Sucks that we have to wait longer as always, though
Thanks! I will edit my post :) and it does suck that it comes out later for you guys :(
^_^

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

My family just said we could go to Build-A-Bear for Toothless and Books-A-Million for 'The complete book of Dragons' on Friday. Muwahaha....
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

SilaNightFury
19 May 2014, 19:42
ToothlessTheUseless
19 May 2014, 19:34

Better hurry to get him! There is a rumor that each store only gets two boxes! O_O And as for accessories I know for sure they will be getting a hoodie, but as for anything else I do not know. I think it would be awesome if they did have his saddle ^-^
There's a httyd hoodie?? O-O oh snap this just got real...
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

SilaNightFury

Lol, I'm kind of hoping for more you know? Like maybe a mini Hiccup and Astrid?
^_^