Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Strike Class shirt
Topic Started: 24 May 2014, 06:58 (1161 Views)
BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Hi!
Even though where I live I need to wait until July 2nd to see HTTYD 2, I thought I might as well have something to celebrate with on June 13th, so for my birthday I'm hopefully getting a Toothless plushie (my b-day is June 8th, don't forget :D ) and I'm making a simple Strike class shirt myself seen as the shirts I looked at don't ship to France :(

It's pretty simple: I'm just sewing some blue felt cut into the shape of the Strike class logo to an old black shirt I don't really wear anymore.

Here it is:

As you can see the sewing is a bit messy and you can still see the felt tip around the edges, but that will wash off:

Tell me what you think :) please bear in mind it's my first one! :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

Nice! :) I actually like the messy sowing, it makes it look good! I should sow that!
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Thanks :D I might make one for Sharp class, Stoker class, etc :D it's fun and quick and super simple to make (make sure to have a lot of biscuit breaks :D ) It took me about an hour or so, so like I said, it's quick if you need an emergency dragon shirt :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.