Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Starting HTTYD 2 as a Let's Play In June!
Topic Started: 29 May 2014, 04:20 (1371 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

Since I have my own YouTube channel, nightfury123, and because I'm a member of Berk's Grapevine, I thought I would make a Let's Play of HTTYD 2. I'll be uploading them here, as well as YouTube!
I'll be playing it for the Nintendo Wii, but it will also be available on other consoles:
Nintendo 3DS (I might also be doing a Let's Play for this version, too. )
Xbox 360 (If you haven't got an Xbox One yet, but you have an Xbox 360, buy the game!)
PS3 (Same goes for this console too.)
Wii U (Most of you will probably have one, but I don't anyway, add this game to your collection! )
Nintendo Wii
It comes out on the 20th of June (the titular film comes out then in the US, but because I live in the UK, I have to wait until the 27th...
Multiplayer
I'll probably be doing multiplayer with my friend, but we haven't discussed it yet.
Add-Ons
I'll be doing Token Location videos. (You find tokens around the Isle Of Berk, there are fifty for each dragon: Toothless, Stormfly, Meatlug, Hookfang, and Barf and Belch. When you've collected all the tokens for a dragon, a special trait will be unlocked! i.e. Toothless will get faster; for those of you who have watched the film, you might know that the Night Fury is the fastest dragon in the world, and it can break the sound barrier.
I'll also be doing bios for dragons and riders, to familiarise people.
Commentary
I'll be doing commentary for my videos. I won't have a face-cam though. I'll try to use my headset, although if it's unreliable, I'll just talk normally. I'll sit close to the camcorder though, so you'll be able to hear me clearly.
Please comment, and let me know how I can improve it, and make it better. I'll probably be starting this Let's Play on the 15th, because I need at least a day to play the game, and see how it is, etc. And I'll be busy on the 14th too, because it's my mum's birthday, and on that day, I will have owned AC:NL for a year!
Anyway, please watch my videos and comment, and subscribe to my channel if you want! :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

This sounds amazing!!!!
A cool free program for adding a facecam is Windows Expression Encoder 4. You film the facecam separately then just add it to the screen capture of the game ;) I use it to make HTTYD spoofs and stuff (even though I don't have an account on youtube)
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

Toothless123
Night Fury

BerserkDragon
29 May 2014, 09:33
This sounds amazing!!!!
A cool free program for adding a facecam is Windows Expression Encoder 4. You film the facecam separately then just add it to the screen capture of the game ;) I use it to make HTTYD spoofs and stuff (even though I don't have an account on youtube)
I've heard of that program before. Now I think I might use a face-cam after all! :D Speaking of HTTYD spoofs, I uploaded one to my YouTube channel today. I posted the link on the Grapevine. The thread's in Fan Work > Other Fan Work. :D

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Can you send me the link to the topic? I can't find it :(
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

Toothless123
Night Fury

BerserkDragon
29 May 2014, 10:32
Can you send me the link to the topic? I can't find it :(
Sure. ;) http://forums.berksgrapevine.com/topic/10302527/1/#new