Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragons Stuff we've made
Topic Started: 30 May 2014, 17:46 (1349 Views)
DerangedTheDagur
Pirate Lord of the Berk archipelago

I just waned to share some of the HTTYD junk I've made over the past four years, hope you like it! Share some of yours too if you want! :D

This was my first Night Fury, for Halloween 2010. Made from garbage in my old back yard, the body is mainly an old smoker, pieces of an exercise machine, the legs and tail are from old hoses, the head was made from wife mesh, and the skin was trash bags. He measured about 16 feet long

This is Thunder. I've shared him before, but here he is again, lol. He is a hand puppet I made around the same time as the big Toothless above

This is Toothless 2.0. I made him for Halloween 2012. Made from a Christmas reindeer, wire frame, cardboard tubing, and old bed sheets for skin.

Toothless 3.0, made this past Halloween. Made from a wooden frame, and covered in a tarp and painted black

My Hiccup shield. I'm planning on making a better one

One of my swords, which I made these metal plates, one with a Nadder, and the other commemorating the day Hiccup and Toothless defeated the Red Death

My "Berk Pirate" cosplay, with a redone Thunder, with light up eyes and opening wings

Fans of HTTYD and LittleBigPlanet might recognize this guy... One of my many Night Furies I made for my HTTYD levels in the game several years ago

Hope you guys like this stuff, it's been my obsession for four years now, lol.
"I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically." ~Captain Jack Sparrow
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Wow, these are awesome and so cool! B-)

(they are definitely not junk)

DerangedTheDagur

cometotheberkside
30 May 2014, 21:47
Wow, these are awesome and so cool! B-)

(they are definitely not junk)
Thank you :D
"I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically." ~Captain Jack Sparrow

DerangedTheDagur

So I've been rather busy preparing for next Friday by dragoning up some stuff of mine...

My new pendant, Berk Crest on the front, Viking Skull on the back

A keychain I made from a piece of paper clip and some duct tape, lol

My spare phone case, painted the Viking Skull on it

And I got bored at work, so I Dragoned up my calendar a bit

Anyone else doing nutty things like this? Or just me, lol