Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
How To Train Your Dragon 2 ZinePak
Topic Started: 15 Jun 2014, 00:09 (1570 Views)
Dracomancer
Terrible Terror

so i bought this today at walmart..was the only one i saw...$10..cheeper than most soundtracks i have bought..when i opened it..i see theres a 61 page book with art..games and just a ton of fun stuff! a double sided poster..and a embroidered patch to put on your clothes as well as the full soundtrack..this is an AMAZING buy for us collectors and its a walmart exclusive...i recomend getting it if you can ..i was surprised at the amazing quality for the price and it was $10 well spent
http://www.walmart.com/ip/36774624
120 degrees outside... Ugh
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

I got this! A copy for me and a copy for Ghetto!
^_^

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

I wish we had Wallmart here in germany. :(
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

DerangedTheDagur
Pirate Lord of the Berk archipelago

I may need to beg the wife when she wakes up... Hahaha.
"I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically." ~Captain Jack Sparrow

Lady DragonKeeper
Hatchling

I pre-ordered it from WalMart as soon as I heard about it. =) It's definitely a pretty good deal for $10! The only thing I don't care for is that you don't get the jewel case/plastic case for the CD disc ... It slips into the magazine and I wasn't expecting that for some reason. I thought the magazine would be separate from the packaging, but I still liked getting all the extras. Now I just have to figure out what I want to put my Night Fury patch on! =)