Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Strange stuff that pop up when you type about Dragons
Topic Started: 21 Jun 2014, 19:27 (1334 Views)
MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

Have you ever went on google or some other place and typed in something related to Dragons and got really weird results? Like, you get Dragons stuff, but all this weird junk follows it?

This happens to me all the time. Whenever I time in "Toothless," I get pics of him, but I also get pics of people from Africa! Just now, I typed in "Dragons 2," and I get that, but I also get pictures of some dirty comic book called "Brother to Dragons." WTF? ^o)

"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

CatsMeow
Gronckle

Yes! Gods! YES! I get a lot of weird crap that pops up into Google Search!

I was once typed in Hiccup when I meant to type in his full name and images popped up of him kissing this mermaid Toothless. :huh:

I also typed in Dragons 2 once in hopes of getting all of the posters so I could get some details of the character designs and I got this woman kissing these fake robotic dragons and all this weird crap. I also got a woman on these cliffs staring out into space with torn up dragon wings...

To say the least, it was weird on all of the things that have popped up!
"Go you must. No guest shall stay in one place for ever. Love will be lost if you sit too long at a friend's fire."

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

CatsMeow
23 Jun 2014, 23:24
Yes! Gods! YES! I get a lot of weird crap that pops up into Google Search!

I was once typed in Hiccup when I meant to type in his full name and images popped up of him kissing this mermaid Toothless. :huh:

I also typed in Dragons 2 once in hopes of getting all of the posters so I could get some details of the character designs and I got this woman kissing these fake robotic dragons and all this weird crap. I also got a woman on these cliffs staring out into space with torn up dragon wings...

To say the least, it was weird on all of the things that have popped up!
I just don't get it. Why does this weird stuff pop up?
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Types in 'toothless smile'

Gets haunted by weird gummy creepy smiling people

Types in 'toothless DRAGON smile'

Never make that mistake....
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

Night fury fire
25 Jun 2014, 22:25
Types in 'toothless smile'

Gets haunted by weird gummy creepy smiling people

Types in 'toothless DRAGON smile'

Never make that mistake....
EEEWWW! I hate it when that happens!

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Cloudjumper=My little pony

D: WHAT?!
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

WasBornCrazy
26 Jun 2014, 05:54
Cloudjumper=My little pony

D: WHAT?!
:O NONONONO! NO MY LITTLE PONY! Cloudjumper demands respect!!