Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
What Dragons things have you made in Design And Technology/Art?
Topic Started: 26 Jun 2014, 12:15 (1322 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

In our class, we're going to be making a speaker for our next project. I have a really good idea for it: Toothless's face! I'll post a picture after I've made it!
What other Dragons things have you made? :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Lady DragonKeeper
Hatchling

Do you mean a speaker, like an audio speaker? Sounds neat! One of my classmates did a Nightwing (from Batman comics) inspired series of paintings, but the instructor wasn't too pleased and said it was more like fan art instead of fine art and that we should try to do more original art, so I got spooked from trying to do stuff like that in my painting classes. :( However, for my small sculpture class, we were learning a mold technique with cuttlefish bone, so I tried to carve Toothless' tail fin and made a pewter pendant with it. Most people thought it was a leaf though. :P

Toothless123
Night Fury

Lady DragonKeeper
28 Jun 2014, 22:44
Do you mean a speaker, like an audio speaker? Sounds neat! One of my classmates did a Nightwing (from Batman comics) inspired series of paintings, but the instructor wasn't too pleased and said it was more like fan art instead of fine art and that we should try to do more original art, so I got spooked from trying to do stuff like that in my painting classes. :( However, for my small sculpture class, we were learning a mold technique with cuttlefish bone, so I tried to carve Toothless' tail fin and made a pewter pendant with it. Most people thought it was a leaf though. :P
That sounds really cool! And yes, I do mean an audio speaker. :D 'Nightwing' sounds like a good name for a Night Fury! :D

Toothless123
Night Fury

I drew Toothless's design onto my piece of wood today. He looks really cute! I wish I could take a picture, but you'll all see it once I've finished it and taken it home, and I can get my camera! :D