Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Httyd Fan Art Items
Topic Started: 12 Feb 2015, 16:17 (1453 Views)
Cassy2277
Hatchling

Hey guys! I wanted to share my Etsy shop with you, I sell a lot of HTTYD fan art and also some BH6, Frozen, Tangled, etc. (And jewelry & crochet items that aren't fan art)

Because this is "fan art" I DO NOT take a salary or pay myself extra to make the item. What you are purchasing is my time to make the items and the cost of the materials.
The higher the price is, the longer it takes to make and the materials cost more. Making fan art is so much fun and rewarding to me, and I keep the price as low as I possibly can.

My Etsy shop is called Blue Rainbow Designs and here is the link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueRainbowDe ... _shop_menu

I currently only ship to the USA.

I would love to hear what you think of my HTTYD fan art items! (Gloves, Pendants, Cozies, Necklaces, Bracelets, Keychains, & Lanyards - - Let me know what you think!)

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

thenightandthefury
Gronckle

They are okay. I would not pay fifteen to eighteen dollars for gloves though. Especially when I could make something similar with cheap black gloves, a little sewing to put on the eyes and ears and scissors. Also you are selling copyrighted images of the characters and clan icons on pins. That could get you in trouble. Drawing your own work and making it yourself is OK I guess. Also some jewelry is costly as similar can be made with supplies from a craft store. Maybe lower prices? I get that you charge to cover the materials and work put into it but it just seems a bit pricey on some of them. Anyway best of luck to you!

nightfury123
My auntie's dog might die...
:'(

I wish I lived in America so that I could buy some of your stuff... -_-

STUPID UK :(
"A warning to the people, the good and the evil. This is war..."