Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Introducing Berk's Mobilevine
Topic Started: 18 Oct 2015, 18:23 (5635 Views)
hictooth
Archivist of Berk

Sorry for the long delay to this thread, but Berk's Mobilevine is now fully working again (I'm posting this from it)!

I'm not sure if anyone except me actually ever used it, but if anyone wants to give it a try, point your mobile device to mobile.hictooth.com

hictooth
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

TripleH
Dragon Master

hictooth
18 Oct 2015, 22:23
Sorry for the long delay to this thread, but Berk's Mobilevine is now fully working again (I'm posting this from it)!

I'm not sure if anyone except me actually ever used it, but if anyone wants to give it a try, point your mobile device to mobile.hictooth.com

hictooth
YES! THANK YOU! :D I tried before and it didn't load.
FanFiction - Tumblr - Disqus :hiccup:

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

This is going to be offline today whilst I migrate everything to a new server. It should be back up soon!
Astrid - "Hictooth"?

OneNote26
Dragon Egg

hictooth
06 Jan 2016, 12:53
This is going to be offline today whilst I migrate everything to a new server. It should be back up soon!
So, i've tried it and logged myself in. It works. Thanks Thor. BUT.... when I choose one of the topics, it keeps saying that no topics found.

You should fix this thing soon, I know it's hard to do so because I've learned how to make one of these things and I failed XD anyway, keep up the good work, my friend! I'm counting on you :D ;)

THIS IS GOSPEL

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

So last week my hosting provider decided to delete everything without telling me >:( , which is why mobile.hictooth.com was down for a few days.

However, luckily I had a backup (from a few years ago!) that I've restored onto a new server, and everything should be working again. However, since the backup I had to use is quite old, there may be a few bugs. If you come across one - just reply here and I'll do my best to sort it out!
Astrid - "Hictooth"?